FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
NYC traffic is bad enough without snow! head home<br />now if ya can... gonna mostly miss me this time <br />(thank god!) 3-6" just south of here though <br />gonna be 50-60 in 2-3 days. gotta<br />love this time of year, kinda like my wife with<br />a bad case of PMS
Its a good thing that I don't drive here in the Big Apple.<br /><br />But I do have to ride the Long Island Rail Road.<br /><br />Its the worlds busiest and slowest railroad, especially when the weather is bad.
It's OK, it will pass.<br /><br />I'd rather see that than the dust from the WTC!!<br /><br />However, from where I'm sitting. (San Diego-80 degrees) , Life ain't all bad, here.