White House Staff List - By Salary

KRS

Banned
Re: White House Staff List - By Salary

You have a vote against corporate wages.... QUIT and save us the complaining!<br /><br />And implying that others don't work for their money, that was petty and egotistical.

ufm82

Master Chief Petty Officer

These people work for arguably the most important person on the planet. That's not even really arguable- it's pretty much fact. I don't think there is another person on the face of this Earth who wields such power. <br /><br />I don't see how you can gripe about what they make. I know mechanics that make 100K a year and they don't have the weight of the country on their shoulders. <br /><br />UFM82

ufm82

Master Chief Petty Officer

Sorry 'bout that. I thought I fixed it last time. <br /><br />UFM82

tommays

Admiral

can you say PUBLIC SERVICE<br /><br /> in the Beginning i dont think it was are Forefathers intention to have career Politicians and staff but to go in serve a term and then get on with the rest of your life<br /><br />in many cases members of are goverment have far to much power for to long of a time<br /><br />it has become something that would have them turning over in there graves<br /><br /><br />tommays

Laddies

Banned

Tommays, you are right on, the problems with are country today is directly related to the career politicians. All that matters to them is staying in office--Bob