White House Staff List - By Salary

mattttt25

Commander
Re: White House Staff List - By Salary

amazing how little they make, but that's govt wage scale. just a jumping stone to better things.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Why do you need an ethics adiviser? Oh yeah, Clinton, forgot, never mind!!

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

And the grand total is...........$28,909,236.00<br />Your tax dollars hard at work.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Love some of the titles. Ethics Advisor, Correspondence Analyst(we used to call them mail clerk),gift analyst, many staff assistants. Whatever happened to "clerks". Feds used to have lots.<br /><br />Did a search on "deputy" and got 87 hits - good size sheriff's office there.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

What is, and why would one need a "gift analyst"?... :confused:

BRG25

Chief Petty Officer

and she makes $50,000!!!

txswinner

Banned

Wow where is the "and all you can steal (receive in gifts from Lobbist who wish to speak to someone)" and for all my hard right friends, WHERE IS MONICA!!!!! oh yeah last administration.

magster65

Commander

That's not all that outrageous but I bet the 'expense' account they enjoy doubles their income.

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

Right, the official and unofficial benefits packages are where it's at.

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

There should be a "President's *****" $100,000<br />That would have saved Clinton and might get better effectiveness from the white house.<br /><br />Some years I make more than Rice. I love it. Obviously they don't do it for the money.<br /><br />Such low pay, dirty pool, and scandal keeps the people we'd like to see in politics away from it.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

so who's this 'blank' guy? :p

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

On a need-to-know.<br /><br />Didn't see a Speech Writer or Staff Writer. Not surprised that he/she wants to remain anonymous.

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

didnt see boat detailer on that list anywhere... I dont think I want any of those jobs :D

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

"Low pay," (????) Makes one wonder exactly what everyone on here makes, and what they consider "low pay." And add into that mix the cost of living where they live. No wonder we have so many tow-the-party-line republicans fighting tooth and nail to justify the corporate welfare the current ruling party has been doling out so happily.<br /><br />You have to go pretty far down the list to the assistants to get to my last years earnings.<br />And I worked hard for every penny I made.

Laddies

Banned

David, you know A VEIW OF THE BAY IS HALF THE PAY :p ;) Bob

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

DRAIN THE BAY AND GIVE ME THE REST OF MY PAY!<br /><br />But seriously, that's the mantra of the business community as a justification of the shameful wages people around here are forced to work for.

agitator

Petty Officer 2nd Class

This business of paying what they are worth has got to stop. Walmart in particular is paying a lot of people that wouldn,t even be employable in most places too much.

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

Who's that dummy that's working for $0, think his name is James Baker III. He must have to live in a van down by the river on a salary like that.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Considering most of those guys work 24/7, their salaries are terrible.<br /><br />Ken