which prop

procraftmark

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I have a spectum 1606 V with a 1989 50hp force and I was wondering which prop I should use. I am not knowledgeable about props but the one on it appears to have what looks like a 12something stamped on it and the blades are really curled compared to other props i have seen. They are cupped almost as much as a buzzbait<br /><br /><br />thnx<br />mark

peteypug

Seaman Apprentice
Re: which prop

I have the same boat, but with a 1990 50 hp.<br />Michigan match prop # 072132 is the prop.<br />I just ordered one today, for mine was spun out.<br />Took old prop to prop shop and found it was spun and they tried to put new hub kit in. They found a hairline crack in the housing and it cracked open when inserting the new kit. <br />I searched all over Friday and half of today at local shops, 300 miles and no prop. <br />You can look all over the web and find different prices, order from here and save youself some gas and phone work.<br />The pin drive prop is a hard to find item at any boat dealer, so dont waste your time there.<br />I oredered the 10 3/8 12 1/2, # 072132. <br />Mine will be here friday....hopefully.<br />Good luck.....<br />jas...petey...