FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
As someone here once said any grease is better than no grease.Lbriplate 105 would work.
If I was doing it I would use any lube including ep 90 and check it anually.
Any marine grease, or I use gray anti-seize. All DIY will have it somewhere in there garage. And yes, your prop should be taken off, and clean splines, inspected, and re-lubed every season.