FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Guys,
I have a Larson Travis Edition tandem axle trailer with a #84 spindle. So L44649 outer bearing and a L68149 inner bearing. So do you guys buy bearing kits and if so which one?
I went to a bearing supplier.-----Clearly stated that I wanted quality bearings.----Not a kit from the " hueflungdung " distributor.----No need to save $15 / $20 at all.
I went to a bearing supplier.-----Clearly stated that I wanted quality bearings.----Not a kit from the " hueflungdung " distributor.----No need to save $15 / $20 at all.
At my work we use motion industries..... they do just about all industrial stuff from beaings to hydraulics, servos rams etc.....
Plus I get a discount