Where's the section for pitures?

zj-jeepster

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Many forums sites provide a section to post pics. Is there one here? I don't remember seeing it.<br /><br />I realize this is more of an informational type of site, but a pics section would be nice to see what everyone's driving.<br /><br />A 640x480 jpeg I think is around 60k so if all 50,000 memebers were to each post one pic should only take up about 3 gigs (hopefully not all at once)?<br /><br />.

zj-jeepster

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Where's the section for pitures?

Thanks JB. I was thinking more like a section devoted to it instead of a topic. Oh well.<br /><br />Can it be done? I think the bandwidth usage would be the same either way. Just a thought.<br /><br />.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

It sounds like what you are looking for is a web host. iboats.com does not host pics that i know of,but allows you to link to your host,and place pics in your posts...No rhyme intended there.<br />I use pbase.com to host mine. They have free pic hosting up to 5megs {i think}. I pay for mine, so i am not sure of exact size.

zj-jeepster

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Oops, my bad. I meant a section to paste their pitures. Yeh, then it's a matter of bandwidth not storage space. A section to appear at the forums home page like<br /><br />Boat Topics and Questions (not engine topics)<br />Boating, Activities and Destinations<br />Trailers and Towing<br />Sailing<br /> Member's Botat Pictures <br /><br />And people click on the "Member's Boat Pictures to go directly there. Just a thought, you don't have to do it.<br /><br />.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

We don't have any Botats here, anyway. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

BTW, what is a Botat anyway? :D <br /><br />Or maybe I don't want to know. ;)

tylerin

Commander

Isn't Botat the procedure that removes your wrinkles LOL :D

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Botat<br /><br />Isn't it one of those boats with a stick in the middle and some old bedsheets tied to it?<br /><br /><br />..___..<br />....|...<br />Bo | at

zj-jeepster

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hardeeharhar, my typing goes to the dumpster after having a couple a beers on a Saturday night. I meant Boat <br /><br />achris,<br />that's actually pretty clever :D :D <br /><br />.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

You mean something like this one?<br /><br />AK Chappy's ATV Page <br /><br />I was kind of looking for the same thing.<br /><br /><br />AK Chappy

zj-jeepster

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I think pocketbikeplanet.com has something similar. It doesn't have to be so elaborate. Just topics would be cool too just so it's all grouped under one place. Or subcatagories like CC's, open bow, cuddies etc. Everyone can show off their rig or rigs. Just a thought :) ;) <br /><br />.