FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
How did it turn out ? have you received it yet ? what do you think? C'mon, give us the details. I'm looking at the 70hp Evinrudes they have on there, and am anxious to hear someones experiences on a big purchase like this ???
Re: Wheres the guy who bought the iboats engine ??
Hey Troyo,<br /><br />I was thinking the same thing.I am also considering an iboat rebuilt powerhead as opposed to doing it myself.<br />Anybody out there have any experience or knowledge on these?<br /><br />Thanks
Re: Wheres the guy who bought the iboats engine ??
One of my buddies from another forum bought one of them.<br /><br />I haven't heard from him on it yet.<br /><br />I have one of those engines (for which I paid $7500) and it is hands down the best engine I've ever had for the 2 years I have had it.<br /><br />If it lasts 10 or 15 years like my JohnnyRude loopers did, then it will be the best engine ever. Period.
Re: Wheres the guy who bought the iboats engine ??
I want to keep this bumped to the top to hear from the guy. I searched and searched, and cannot find his post. anyone else know where it went ?? Hopefully it's not a conspiracy ? ?