Wheres PW2?

Stratosfied

Ensign
aka Plywoody, I got to thinking about them this AM that we haven't seen anything from them in a while. Any thoughts or info?

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Wheres PW2?

LOL. I am sure to catch hell again,But I can give you a hint...<br />PW2 will disapear in the presence of Woodrat, and vice/versa. And that's all i better say.<br /> :D :D

LubeDude

Admiral

Aint heard from him since his guy lost the election. :eek: :eek: :eek: <br /><br />Maybe he moved to another Country and dosnt have his Email hooked up yet.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> Aint heard from him since his guy lost the election. :eek: :eek: :eek: <br /><br />Maybe he moved to another Country and dosnt have his Email hooked up yet.
L'Dude, reread 12 footer's post! ;)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

He's around.. PW2 posted on the "manufactured news" thread... ;)

NOSLEEP

Commander

He's still an impostor.<br />I think he's a gurl. :p <br /><br />Shaken not stirred.

PW2

Commander

Is calling someone a "gurl" an insult?<br /><br />Anyway, there are good and legitimate, but private, reasons for my absence and I assure you they have nothing to do with any of y'all

ob

Admiral

Originally posted by PW2:<br /> Is calling someone a "gurl" an insult?
Probably more of just a jab.I think some just miss disagreeing with some of your viewpoints more than others.Keep posting.......its good to get differing opinions.Keeps people on their toes.Personally ,I don"t disagree with "all" of anyones comments.Welcome back and Merry Christmas.

Carphunter

Commander

Way to go stratosfied, now you got him posting again. :D <br /><br />Y'all need to give PW2 a break, he is definitely my favorite communist. :p

PW2

Commander

Not to worry. I doubt if I'll be able to post as much as before, but someone has to show you the error of your ways.<br /><br />And when it comes to Issues like Iraq, you can just pretend I posted a big "I told you so" whatever the news of the day is.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Good to have you back plywoody.I missed your voice of reason.

woodrat

Ensign

Hey PW2, do you mind telling all these "doods" once and for all that you and I are not the same?