FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I believe that you are stuck having them custom made. I could be all wet behind the ears in making that statement but I don't think so. Just start making some calls to shops and start getting prices. At least that way they will be right and should be backed with some type of warranty.
Of course they will want the boat itself to measure - keep the travel time in mind.
Any good sail shop should be able to make one for you. there is a good one on I94 in racine county wi. I forget the name but if you need it i could drive by.
Yep -- custom made is the way I have had to go in years past. I paid $700 for both cockpit and bow covers custom made out of Sunbrella from a small independent guy. I had quotes as high as $2000 from big city shops for the same thing. This time I got the cockpit cover made long enough to cover the windshield -- good for protecting the instruments and front seats against UV deterioration.