where to get a 20 pole tach?

Bonstrosity

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
48
I've gone to my local marine shops and they don't have any that support my 20 pole force. I feel I could get it hooked up but where can I find one that is not breaking the bank?
 

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
21,961
Re: where to get a 20 pole tach?

Teleflex 53743p $62-$114, depending on where you buy it.<br /><br />Medallion #DJ1STK19720 , $40<br /><br /><br />Faria #DD2TC9819A , $40<br /><br />google them
 

Darkhorse1201

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
110
Re: where to get a 20 pole tach?

Found them on ebay fairly cheap. A guy with the ebay name - greatlakesskipper sell them.
 

Realgun

Commander
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
2,484
Re: where to get a 20 pole tach?

Medallion Outboard Tachometer #DJ1STK19720<br /><br />Thats the one I got. It works well.
 
Top