FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
hey guys, I have a 95 bayliner, and the sticker that runs down the side of the boat is ripped. I would like to fine a replacement. Where can i find one? I have seen them online before, but can not seem to find it now.
eBay might be another alternative. I'd give a call to your local Bayliner dealer if nothing else. The only problem I foresee is you might be stuck buying both sides, don't know.