FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just got a trailer and currently the bunks line up right under the fins on the bottom of the boat. I have a feeling that this is not quite right, so I am curious, should they rest outside (red) or inside (blue)?
By the looks of you bottom, it ain't gonna matter a whole hecka lot.
Although, I would mount the bunks so there were just barely inside your outer chines (blue area).
I second the inside as well.
It will also help in keeping boat straight on the trailer if you adjust the bunks to run just inside the strake in the hull.