Where is this in the mainstream media?

aspeck

Staff member
Evidence verifying Iraq's support of al-Qa'ida is beginning to pile up. Most recent is the discovery of an appointment book of Iraqi intelligence officer Ahmed al-Ani, showing an entry for a meeting on April 8, 2001, in Prague, Czechoslovakia, with a "Hamburg student" -- which would be 9/11 linchpin Mohammed Atta.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Re: Where is this in the mainstream media?

This doesn't meet their agenda.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I did hear/read somewhere that Atta was in the US at that date, Aspeck.<br /><br />No matter. They ignore the fact that a WMD was found (the serin filled artillery shell) so why not ignore anything else that contradicts Liberal mythology?

blacktie

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Got that right JB. They will ignore any fact that portrays the US in a positive light.

oddjob

Commander

Despicable and treasonesque..thats all..these folks will have to answer for their actions eventually......just keep a raised eye on em...

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

The mainstream media is busy with much more important stuff, like interviewing Ben Stiller about his new movie "Dodge Ball" or getting the inside scoop on how Julia Roberts will manage to juggle her acting career and motherhood or showing you where to get the best deals on low-carb shoes or...

LubeDude

Admiral

I just keep waiting for Bush to throw some of this stuff up in there faces at some news conference, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting!!! :confused: :confused:

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

And yet, if he does, the media will not air it. In order to tell it like it is, he must get physical in the middle of a "state of the union" address or something shown live, where it cannot be editted for harmfull content.<br />But just between the gang here and the fence post, I don't think that will ever happen.<br />And Jtexas, don't forget Mike Moore. What a piece of werk that az-clone is!

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> I just keep waiting for Bush to throw some of this stuff up in there faces at some news conference, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting!!! :confused: :confused:
don't hold your breath....extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. He's made the claims, and I too wish he'd just throw it out in the open, but it would've happened by now if it was going to happen I think, but I've been wrong before. :D I really want to believe that we did this for the good of the country, but so far I've seen more reason to fear North Korea and Iran than Iraq. His approval rating is the worst it's ever been. If he has the goods, he needs to show us. He should be playing every card he's got.

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Watched a program the other day on the super dollar, North Korea were producing $'s that were so good you couldnt tell them apart from the real thing. They were then getting them brought into the UK and other countries through diplomatic immunity where they were exchanged for other currencies. It was a government funded operation with the aim of causing problems for the US economy apparently this was alongside their Nuclear program as there best weapon against the US. <br /><br />To look for the real reason for going into Iraq youve got to read between the pipelines

Link

Rear Admiral

aspeck<br />Another good post.<br />But settle down Guys! This is 2004 a election year. GW Bush has out smarted the main stream media for 3 1/2 years.. as did Ronald Reagon! And his Daddy #41 Bush. But he got caught with read my lips.. and the main stream media who didnt like him made it a point to make him look bad.<br />And distrait the facks.. <br />The fact is that our President has done everything right. From right after 911 to presant. A book by Robin Moore will confirm this.<br />A book which started in 2001 after 911... the hunt for bin ladin.. Task Force Dagger" .. good book.. people like PW2 won't read it..but like who cares what a liberal thinks.. they don't want to know the truth anway. They just want to hear their agenda... not the truth.. Many people gave their lives for this cause... A Vet...<br /><br />Link

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Read the book and its critical in parts about the switch from special ops to conventional when politics interferred with the Militarily solution.<br /><br />
The fact is that our President has done everything right
Nobody does things 100% right if you want an example look at the burning of $5.3 Trillian in his first 2 years in office. Thats not to say hes not brilliant or the best man for the job, or hes done outstanding good, just like all people he does have shortcomings.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

has anyone seen the polls lately? Most people don't think he's done everything right. In fact, most people think he's doing a poor job overall. I will admit he has stood his ground dealing with the terrorists, and if he would have stuck with that I have no doubt he would be re-elected, but he chose to mess with Iraq. Iraq will either get him re-elected, or booted out of office. And things aren't looking too good for him right now.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br /> has anyone seen the polls lately? Most people don't think he's done everything right. In fact, most people think he's doing a poor job overall. I will admit he has stood his ground dealing with the terrorists, and if he would have stuck with that I have no doubt he would be re-elected, but he chose to mess with Iraq. Iraq will either get him re-elected, or booted out of office. And things aren't looking too good for him right now.
Apparently you have not looked at polls before. They are not something that you would want to bank on. It is common for them to ebb and flow this far before the election. I daresay, come November, it won't be close.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

got bad news for ya....every President with this low of an approval rating this close to an election has lost. Not saying he will, but the stats are against him on this one. He is doing better than daddy Bush did though. His approval rating at this time before the 1992 election was only 34%.