Where do I mount speedometerATTN: Hey Baylor...

Re: Where do I mount speedometerATTN: Hey Baylor...

Originally posted by achris:<br />
Originally posted by north40:<br /> This is supposed to be a help forum not a contest to see who can waste the most space with meaningless posts. Get a life!!speedo
What's not helpful about using the correct name for a part? And I have a wonderful life, thank you. :cool: :cool: <br /><br />Chris.......
I agree with Chris. And I bet he won't have any trouble spelling my name correctly. :cool:

Originally posted by achris:<br />
Originally posted by north40:<br /> A Chris, my post not directed at you. I read some of the "Hostile Takeover" post. Anyone with the name of technospeedo should know how to mount a speedo.
I had a look at that thread and yes, he does seem to be rather verbose doesn't he..... :D :D
I take exception to being called verbose. You know this website frowns on insults that are direct and understandable. My verbage is designed to compeletly obliterate all understanding so that it may be construed to suit the personality of the reader. Further, if you persist in these personal attacks I will report you to the king of kindness and sweetness, techtoosweeto. <br />This guy walks up to this woman and says, "hey baby wanna ....(have a meaningful relationship)? She says, "your place or mine"? And he says, Well, If your going to start an argument forget it. :D :D :D :D :p :p <br />Edit]Gotta remember to proof read.

heybaylor

Petty Officer 2nd Class

hmm seems like we got the pitot (pick-up) mounted.<br />good job , now the question is ..how fast does it run, and what hole do you have the "trim bar in ??<br />..the "geeze" because , I told you the same thing in another post ..<br />But your post's do become somewhat "cluttered"<br /> :cool:

Originally posted by heybaylor:<br /> hmm seems like we got the pitot (pick-up) mounted.<br />good job , now the question is ..how fast does it run, and what hole do you have the "trim bar in ??<br />..the "geeze" because , I told you the same thing in another post ..<br />But your post's do become somewhat "cluttered"<br /> :cool:
Please provide a link to that post. Geez what was the stupeedo for? ;) ;) :p :p <br />We are still looking at that. The "hired hand" reset it one hole away from where it was when we got it and that was a great improvement. I will have to wait to see him to give you a definitive answer. Have you seen my threads on what it takes to get skiers out of the water. To refresh: This an inline six cylinder on a 700E LU. It is mounted on a 14 foot Power Cat tri hull. As I said before this is a well worn engine. If your interested in the skiing discusion I will find the link and post or you may go to my recent posts. Thank you, until you are better paid. :D

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Sorry for just trying to be helpful. Most contributors on this forum are just being that, helpful, but when someone who is being a smartass comes along, we make comments like "My last comment in a 'speedo' thread!!!"<br /><br />I looked at the link posted by Hey... you know far more about speedos than most, yet you post a question like this one. What are you trying to prove?<br /><br />Chris............

heybaylor

Petty Officer 2nd Class

???, I posted the link to the post that I explained how to mount the speed pitot.before he asked again.<br />what am I trying to prove ?? <br />nothing , he asked where was the post ?<br />matter of fact I have nothing to prove .<br />just trying to help folks if I can..<br /><br />But I sure dont have to post here. <br />I will defer to the "regulars to carry on..<br />so ..I will not post anymore.<br />Aye Aye Commander!!

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Sorry Heybalor,<br /><br />My comments are directed at TS, definitely not you.<br /><br />Chris........

north40

Petty Officer 1st Class

Heybaylor, <br />I started this mess with comment to technostupeedo or whatever. I feel bad that you got caught up in and feel you were ridiculed or picked on. My main issue is that I check here for help and to give help where I can on issues pertaining to REPAIR TO MERC/MARINER OUTBOARDS. I think it is very inconsiderate and annoying for certain people to get on here just to bs about trivial garbage which would be better handled via Instant Messenger, Email or Chat Room. And by the way, mounting a speedo has nothing to do with Engine Repair, it should be in Boat Restoration or somewhere. This a free forum and everyone has a right to air their opinion for what it's worth and this is mine.

north40

Petty Officer 1st Class

Haybaylor<br />I also meant to add that my comments were not directed at you.

Originally posted by north40:<br /> Haybaylor<br />I also meant to add that my comments were not directed at you.
That is Heybaylor and if you hadn't tried to play moderator things wouldn't have become so complicated.<br />achris, LIGHTEN UP!