Where do I get a good Depth Sounder ?

Got a Boat

Cadet
I wanna get a depth sounder and get this sent to me to Australia.<br />Are there any good Marine electronic shops in the USA wich accept order from over seas ?<br /><br />Thank you for your help !<br />Cheeers Thomas

wgr270

Cadet
Re: Where do I get a good Depth Sounder ?

I recently bought a sounder from "Jolly Ann Sales"<br /><br />Dont know if they'll ship but the owner is very nice and informative and he had the lowest price I could find.<br />Worth an email anyway.

Got a Boat

Cadet

thank you, I did not realize Iboats does sell it too.

Got a Boat

Cadet

Still expensive and without list of the futures, eg. with low Batteryalarm, backlight or speedometer.

18rabbit

Captain

Got A Boat – it might help to surf the web and read about the sounders. The same technology comes in two basic flavors; depth finders primarily tell/show what is below you, and fishfinders are designed to do that plus help you find dinner. Technically, they are both “sounders”. After you know what you want (make/model) you will be prepared to shop around. The pricing at iBoats' MegaMall can be very reasonable.<br /><br />If you have questions about specific models and functions…stuff like that, post ‘em here. There is no end to the opinions about sounders. :) <br /><br />If you are not sure what you want, you can post a query that is real specific about how you want to use the sounder and any budget limits and you will likely get suggestions on make/models.

Got a Boat

Cadet

Fisfinder with nice features and GPS but witout chartplotter.<br />For no more than 600us$<br />GPS should be used on the whole World. I am Profesional competition Angler and currently compete in Australia. So I wanna use it around the globe.<br />Just kidding, I wanna buy it in the USA and use it in Australia because its not available here in OZ.(only for a idiotic high Price)<br /><br />So i have an eye on the Humminbird Matrix 37 with their quadrabeam.<br />Is this Item compatible with gps system arond the globe or restrichtet to North America ?