When are we going to say this!!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: When are we going to say this!!

I sure would like to say that, KIZ, but we are a civilized society and must conform to civilized behavior.

KennyKenCan

Commander

You cannot be civalized when your enemies are animals!<br /><br />Fight 'em anyway you can!<br /><br />This is a matter of survival, not who's right or who's wrong!<br /><br />These terrorists will not stop until there is only one religion left in the world...<br /><br />Their twisted and distorded version of the Muslim Faith.<br /><br />And until each and every person understands the facts, these terrorists will be killing every non-muslim person in the world, because the rest of the world is giving these terrorist's the time they just might need to suceed!!<br /><br />Continued bickering and lollygaging is getting the rest of the world no where.<br /><br />The terrorist's are winning, because the rest of the world can't stop playing their silly little passivist games!<br /><br />Enough of this cry-baby B/S!<br /><br />I don't care about the rights of someone who doesn't even care about his own personnal rights, so why is anyone else?

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

I think we should tell the rest of the world that we are tired of being civilized. If they want these terrorist to stay alive, then they need to get involved and find some way to resolve this. Otherwise, after a certain date we start dispensing lead with extreme prejudice.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

True or False:<br />"suspected terrorist" = "terrorist"

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

False jtexas, but until it goes through the court, the rest of the world doesn't know what the arresting officer knows. You don't let a mass murder walk around unchecked until his court date.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Geneva nothin...I'd be happy if they'd just report the successes over there, instead of only the bad stuff! To top it all off, every time the cowards detonate a car bomb amoungst civilians, the coalition forces are baraged with applications from Iraqi citizens to join the Iraqi security team,as policemen, traffic gaurds, security gaurds ect. That means it's having the reverse effect than the effect the mutant atacks intended...Kewl, huh?

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

thanks, sam, I just needed a reality check, you know, just to make sure we are still the good guys.<br /><br />(I believe we are.)<br /> :)

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Like the president said on on many occasions, this war on terrorism is going to be a very long and costly war, we will probably be long gone before it's over with, this is a type of conflict is something that is very different to anything which we've ever previously engaged.

Skinnywater

Commander

We'd win this war next week if......<br />we played the same game.<br /><br />I'd be for setting off about twenty seven dozen car bombs next week.<br />I'd start with parking them outside of all the families homes of the hijackers that were involved in 9/11.<br />The families of all the men in Guantanimo would be next.

ob

Admiral

Be careful.Some of those families are probably stateside.Besides ,purposely killing women and children isn't the U.S.'s style.Yet

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

I would start by leveling all those mosques. Shipping all their kin here in the U.S. back to their home land. Removing student visas. They can use distant learning programs over the Net anyway.<br /><br />Then locating all the media that have posted pictures of terrorist in the street with RPGs, and make them show us where they are. If the media refuses, shoot them and leave them in the street for the terrorist to see.<br /><br />I would start a hunting tour for Americans into the middle east. They can't come home until they have beheaded at least one terrorist.<br /><br />I would add carpet bombing to the Olympics, and make the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan the playing field.<br /><br />These terrorist wanted our attention anyway. So lets give it to them! Lets take off the gloves already.

mattttt25

Commander

slow down, rambo. as our president has said, a long war, but we are making the right progress. whether iraq was tied in any way to 9/11, it's a fact they harbored and supported terrorism. we're changing that. in a few years (yes, years, not months), iraq will be a much safer place and a place that doesn't support terrorism. afghanastan is the same situation. one by one, the countries and places where the terrorists hide will go away. when they have nowhere to run, and we continue to chase them, they will start to disappear. it will come, give it time.

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I would start by leveling all those mosques. Shipping all their kin here in the U.S. back to their home land.
America Land of the Free! Move 2 million people out of the US based on their faith, humm reminds me of another guy German , small tash marched across europe<br /><br />
one by one, the countries and places where the terrorists hide will go away
<br /><br />North Korea next then, Syria , Iran , Yemen do you really believe America is going to war with each of the countries that support terrorism. They could do Afganistan and Iraq, North Korea may be a bit tougher challenge. <br /><br />Take a look at Israel they are very strong on terrorists, they kill them at every opportunity, they bulldoze the homes of suicide bommers does it stop the attacks no, does it reduce them no they seem to increase with every clampdown.

mattttt25

Commander

chris, you seem to argue both sides, yet offer no solution. my point is we take baby steps every day to make the world a safer place. maybe we won't take down every country by ourselves. maybe we'll gain support when people see a free, safe iraq. or maybe our actions will sway the ways of some of these countries before the first bomb is dropped.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Well Chris, if Hitler was up against a religion that thought they should kill everyone that wasn't them, then maybe. However, that would describe his regime. And how did the world react to him? I am only saying that they need to start kicking these extremeist out of their so called holy temples. Otherwise, they are guilty by association.<br /><br />It is only a matter of time before Iran is mass producing nukes, that will be used agaisnst the U.S. and anyone else who is not Muslim.<br /><br />Being proactive is the only way to curb the damage. I don't feel we can avoid it 100%, but we sure as hell can give them a damn good fight. The problem with being proactive is that everyone else thinks your nuts. Try being a person in a union shop, that decides to work through a break in order to get a product quota done. Make sense?

cmyers_uk

Samagee,<br /><br />What country sold Anthrax to Iraq? (Proactive?)<br /><br />Matttt..<br /><br />If the solution was easy the problem would have been solved, If you know the answer pray tell. If I argue both sides its because I do agree in action but not in Annihilation or this Nuke them all comments. I think there is a case for as with Israel targeted assasination but not in cleansing a country of everyone of a particular faith!

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Chris, people make bad business decisions all the time. They were going along the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". That is a load of crap. It should have been, "the enemy of my enemy is my pawn." You don't give your enemies access to things, just because you are aligned against a common threat for the time being. This is why Politicians should not try to dally in war strategys. Once things escalate beyond the control of the politicians, let the dogs of war do their thing. The world needs ditch diggers. Let them dig the ditches and fill them.

cmyers_uk

"the enemy of my enemy is my friend". That is a load of crap. [\QUOTE]<br /><br />See weve found a point to agree on and I didnt need to nuke you, your neighbour etc etc ;)