What's your favorite song?

D

DJ

Mine:<br /><br />"Still the One"-Orleans, '1976'.<br /><br />It was the song that my wife and I claimed "ours". We started dating in '76' (dated for five years-college and all) and we are to be wed for 25 years, come this November 22.<br /><br />I'm fortunate, she has not aged one day, since the day I married her. For me, I wish I could say the same. :(

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: What's your favorite song?

Mine has to be, Shania Twain's, "From this moment on"<br />Listen to it, you talking about a strong song.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Crying - Don Mclean version, From This Moment definitely high on the list also.<br /><br />Aldo

SpinnerBait_Nut

Yea I'm sitting listening to her now.<br />She rates way up there on my list of top female performers.<br />I got the chance to see her in concert in Nashville once, man what a show.

SpinnerBait_Nut

HUH? DJ.<br />It has been one of my favorites for a long time.<br />What misread?

Triton II

Commander

'Going Down Slow', the version done by Duane Allman in the late 60s/early 70s. Mesmerising guitar playing. :cool:

D

DJ

SBN,<br /><br />I read something into your thread(s) that was not there.<br /><br />Be aware of the fact that DJ is TIRED! I'm moving, for Pete's sake. :( <br /><br />Boy, what fun this is.

SpinnerBait_Nut

oh, ok. I thought I had typed something wrong.<br />I don't envy anyone that is moving.<br />Ain't it amazing how much stuff you collect through the years?

D

DJ

SBN,<br /><br />Boy, are you right, It's crap X 10. Geez, where did all this "stuff" come from?<br /><br />It's ENDLESS! :(

Tinkerer

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Too many to choose from but I'll always pump up the car radio when it plays Cold Chisel's "Khe Sahn" or the Rolling Stones' "Paint it Black".

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

"Melancholy Man"---Moody Blues<br /><br />>>>>>>>HAPPY BOATING DREAMS<<<<<<<

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Every time I look at my wife, this song enters my brain.;<br /><br /><br />"Thank You"- Led Zeplin <br /><br />*if the sun refused to shine,<br />I would still be loving you.<br />When mountains crumble to the sea,<br />There will still be you and me.<br /><br />Kind woman, I give you my all,<br />Kind woman, nothing more.<br />Little drops of rain whisper of the pain,<br />Tears of loves lost in the days gone by.<br />My love is strong, with you there is no wrong,<br />Together we shall go until we die.<br />My, my, my, an inspiration is what you are to me,<br />Inspiration, look see.<br />And so today, my world it smiles,<br />Your hand in mine, we walk the miles,<br />Thanks to you it will be done,<br />For you to me are the only one.<br />Happiness, no more be sad,<br />Happiness....I’m glad.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Deacon Blues - Steely Dan<br /><br />or maybe...<br /><br />New York Minute - The Eagles (Hell Freezes Over version)

one more cast

Captain

Free Bird and Whiter shade of pale are 2 of my all time favorites. I love tons of songs so I really don't have just one favorite.

ehenry

Commander

Neil Young - Harvest Moon<br /><br />Alan Jackson - When Daddy Let Me Drive<br /><br />Little Feat - Spansih Moon - off the Waiting For Columbus live album.<br /><br />Yall I could keep going on this and fill several pages but I'll stop with these 3.

gaugeguy

Captain

Bob Seger - Night Moves<br /><br />But when I am in the head banging mood...Enter Sandman by Metallica