What's your favorite season

dolluper

Captain
Do you love those cold and damp days of winter <br />The cooler days of fall <br />Sunshine and heat of summer<br />The winter's end when spring comes

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: What's your favorite season

I have decided to keep boating out of my answer . . .<br /><br />Fall in LA is truly beautiful. We start to get our Santana winds that blow all of the bad air out to sea. Toward the end of fall we start to get snow on the mountains and the combo of clear skies and the snow make this a truly beautiful city.

ndemge

Commander

Missouri:<br />Fall all the way. Except it seems to only be about 4 weeks long.<br /><br />I'll take fall/winter over summer any time.<br /><br />I CAN FIX COLD, I can even fix WET, I can't fix 100 degrees with 98% humidity.

Pony

Rear Admiral

I prefer the fall around here. The fishing is the best, the trees are changing colors, the air is nice and cool......

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

...the fatties put on pants and sweatshirts...

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I don't like any particular season as much as I like the transitions.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Indiana has 3 Seasons<br />July<br />August<br /> WINTER :p

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

Jan, Feb, March, April and May seem to me the best times to go boating and fishing here in Florida. Sometimes its chilly but most times the weather is just outstanding. The summer brings on fast moving thunderstorms which scares the begebees out of me. So id say winter and spring. :D

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by mattttt25:<br /> football season
I hear ya Matt!!<br />They also left out....<br />Hunting season,<br />Fishing season,<br />Tween season<br /><br /> :D <br />Personally, I hate tween seasons, both of them.<br /><br />AK Chappy

mvaughn

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Fall salmon are running, deer season only a week away. gotta love it!

ufm82

Master Chief Petty Officer

I HATE fall. Fall means that winter is coming and I hate winter even more. Spring means that summer is on its way but it can still be cold then. Summer means hot temps, sun, long days, catfishing in the evening, tubing during the days, working outside around the house. I'd rather be hot than cold anytime. Hot is uncomfortable sometimes but cold HURTS. <br /><br /> I'm a summer kind of guy. Yes, I need to move to Florida. <br /><br />UFM82

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

spring, of course....<br /><br />Cold is OVER, but it's not blast furnace hot yet... yippeeee!<br />Boat show season!...<br />The ocean starts to flatten out..

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

I love ripping along a winding road on a crisp day with the top down with clouds of multi-colored leaves left hanging in the dust.

FSHKPR

Ensign

summer! fall is nice but knowing whats behind it makes it hard for to enjoy it.

dakk1

Chief Petty Officer

Love the dry cool nights and warm days of Fall. Summer around here is hot,hot,hot and humid. Spring is wet,wet,wet. Winter is cold, damp, dark.<br /><br />Dave..

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

I just love the fall. October is my favorite month of all. The leaves are turning colors the fish are biting the ducks are flying and the big bucks are looking for hot does. It just doesn’t get any better. <br />Well maybe November Bird season opens.<br /> :)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Fall is the best season of all. All that unbearable heat leaves and we've got 80's for a month or so. Then I wonder how I tolerated those months of 100+ degrees. Oh yeah, boating!<br />I'm sure looking forward to seeing some real Fall colors next month on the Ohio River. Oh boy! Only 3 weeks to go!<br />Bassy

Mercury140-I6

Petty Officer 1st Class

Personally, I just LOVE Winter. I love everything about snow. I like to be out in the snow, I like to drive in the snow, I like to play in the snow, and I like to ski on the snow. Heck, I even like to run the snow blower. So, I am praying for lots of snow this Winter so I can have lots of fun.<br /><br />Yes, I know. I am crazy and/or weird.<br /><br />Craig