What's your favorite pic?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
This is mine.<br /><br />My Son and his sons, Black duck and her brood. Leech lake, MN about 6AM, June, 1993.<br /><br />
watermark.php

SpinnerBait_Nut

Re: What's your favorite pic?

Uh oh JB, you better get the poof button ready and get one for stand-by.<br />This could get interesting for sure. :D

spratt

Lieutenant

Well, I got one or two, but not here at work so I can't post them...one is my three granddaughters, and the other is my wife...seriously they are my two favs!!!<br /><br />Nice pic, there, JB...those litle dudes still small like that? They be so cool, huh? Grands are just that...grand!!! Way more fun than the 'riginal kids...

SpinnerBait_Nut

Just one of many of the grandkids.<br />
normal_000_00191.jpg
<br />Sure glad they were in their mommy's car. :D <br />That boy loves them kit-kats. ;)

spratt

Lieutenant

SBN, I got one of my first Granddaughter on her 1st bday...she got a chocolate cake all her own...and she climbed right inta that thang!!! Feet first!!! What a laugh, and we got a video of her slipping and sliding around the table in that cake...my wife thought it was so funny...so I let her clean it all up :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Here's one of mine. My wife and son Kyle apple picking in 1997.<br /><br />
232728.jpg

JB

Beautiful, GG.<br /><br />One to treasure, for sure. :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Here's another one from Sunday at his B-day party.<br />That's my youngest in the background along with wifey pooh.<br />
000_01173.jpg

11 footer

Lieutenant

I dont have a favorite but<br />Heres one for this afternoon, nothing like donuts in the snow with friends and a junk car :D <br /><br />
DSCF0321.jpg

sangerwaker

Commander

Here is my wife's favorite picture of her (our) dog MoJo. I will post my favorite when I get home tonight. I don't have it on my work pc. <br /><br />
0.jpg

spratt

Lieutenant

Ryan, in my neck of the woods a few years ago, that wooda been a Caddillac!!!! hehehe<br /><br />I like the idea of links too!!! It's begining to steal all teh bandwidth on our T1 and folks are wondering who the culprit is...teh gods of bandwidth in Virginny are gonna be taking a look at the firewall in a few...then I gonna be toast!!!! An all I doen is LOOKIN!!!

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Beautiful, GG.<br /><br />One to treasure, for sure. :)
The story is better than the pic JB. She and I were laughing cause Kyle had just filled his diaper (note the smile on his face) and there was a horrific stench in the air, and we were deciding who was gonna do the deed...it was me.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

I know most of you don't like 'em, but here's the latest addition to the family.<br />
new_0005.jpg

SpinnerBait_Nut

Hey BoatBuoy, a tortise shell.<br />I got one also, call her Boo-Boo.<br />She was all real light gray when born.

eeboater

Commander

I have lots... But this one will do for now...<br /><br /><br />
1319538-JeepNorman.jpg
<br /><br /><br />Sean

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

I have soooo many, but this one always brings a smile. This was taken at my sons second Thanks Giving dinner celibration.<br />
tg02.jpg