Whats Yer Outlaw Name?

Pony

Rear Admiral
Re: Whats Yer Outlaw Name?

Well mine is very ironic considering my nickname is "Pony" and have been called only that for the last 4 or 5 years......<br /><br />Lil Ironhorse of The Hungry Horses MC

AzMeadMan

Petty Officer 2nd Class

"Ratso" of the Booze Junkies. Someone toss me a brew and theriver stay away from my old lady.

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Smokey of the Hungry Horses MC :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

welcome to the iboats board treedancer.....not a saddle tramp of sorts, ride as much as weather and obligations allow. Have to take the Pu now and then to haul project stuff back to the castle, or weather is just too damn wet to ride a motorcycle. just got back in the saddle after a while 'cause I did the panic thing when my Bride announced in '98 that we are having a baby. Mind you that I was 39 at the time, had ridden metrics, a HD, and raced motocross before that point. Did the panic deal, sold a nice bike I had, and festered 'till this July. <br /><br />FYI the hells Angels MC consider a biker a member who does a minimum of 20k a year in the saddle, his bike being the primary ride. regardless of weather.....nuts hey?

treedancer

Commander

It’s hard to get 20K per year in and also support a family isn’t it When the family would rather be on the boat? Wish Harley would get into boats that would be the best of both worlds.<br />Don C

aspeck

Staff member

Wrench Head of the Dirty Ducks MC

mvaughn

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Big Daddy of the Crazy Dawgs MC, interesting.