Whats with the balls hanging from rear bumpers..

bh357

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Whats with the balls hanging from rear bumpers..

$23.99 for a big plastic "sack" :eek: I guess P.T. Barnum was right.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

So essentially what bumpernuts is the rest of the car is a d*ck?Does it follow that their d*ck is made by men in a factory and takes a man to get inside it before it'll go anywhere?<br /><br />Not QUITE sure I'd want to boast about that...

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ken, I have boots, gloves and coveralls just like you do. I don't need extra balls on my truck.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Was there a Trojan logo on the truck?

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by Nos4r2:<br /> So essentially what bumpernuts is the rest of the car is a d*ck?Does it follow that their d*ck is made by men in a factory and takes a man to get inside it before it'll go anywhere?<br /><br />Not QUITE sure I'd want to boast about that...
:D :D Cheers! :D

monoshock

Petty Officer 1st Class

A lot of the farmers around here have a cow bell hanging from the rear bumper, I think that's much funnier and sounds cool to. :p :D

Homerr

Commander

I think it definitely has something to do with "inefficiencies" in other areas.<br /><br /><br />H.

dieselram

Cadet

Well, you have to look at it as though it's a redneck version of Bling-bling. Spinners on 4 wheel drives? Uh no. Best of all though, no matter what you think: disgusting, gross or stupid. The guy that came up w/it is now grinning on his way to the bank, thinking up more ways for people to waste/spend their money.<br />I want a double prop for my reese hitch. Woo Hoo!!

brother chris

Commander

Okay, that is just whacked. Obviously, these people have a few less marbles in their head. Why on earth would you want bull balls on your vehicle???????? :confused: :confused: <br />It does not make any sense to me whatsoever.

LadyFish

Admiral

I don't like them. You'll never catch me with a set.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Why didn't they make 'em BIG??<br /><br /><br /> ;) <br /><br /><br />-dd-

CntrySngr

Petty Officer 2nd Class

What I don't get is that these are an obscene item. If I had them on my truck in my office parking lot I would probably get fired for sexual harassment. Why would anyone want to chance something like that?<br /><br />Also, since they are obscene, how come cops aren't stopping these guys and giving them tickets? I think it's disgusting...I don't mind the kid peeing on the ford logo, or flipping you off even...but balls on a truck? That's going too far!

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

It's another one of those "Moron Identifier" accessories. Obscene and tastless. Those people didn't stick a plastic "strap on" ***** available at any sex shop on the front of their car, but they think it's OK to put testicles on the back. Go figure.

D

DJ

Everybody has the so called "right" to express themselves. Yet, when I see them, I know I'm dealing with a classless/clueless-PIG. Some people will BUY anything.<br /><br />I'm waiting for an ACLU lawsuit to tell the rest of us that we HAVE TO like them. :rolleyes:

oddjob

Commander

Or they need to rotate the colors to appease anti- discrimination.

Triton II

Commander

ROTFLMAO! What a great thread. I'm checking to see if you can get them here is Aus... reckon they'd make a great Christmas present for that annoying pr!ck who has everything... and no, I'd never put a set on my car! :D

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

I'm thinking about secretly installing a pair on my neighbors car.

youngboater

Petty Officer 1st Class

I wouldn't give my boss a pair. I'd be fired so fast. From the link:<br />Now if you don't want to hang these on your truck, then they do make a great paperweight. I tell people to rub the balls for courage when they go to court. I call them power balls. Pretty sick, eh? Some folks buy the brass balls for the boss. Great Gift for any CEO.