Whats with the balls hanging from rear bumpers..

tommays

Admiral
Re: Whats with the balls hanging from rear bumpers..

thats funny because i saw my first set today<br /><br />pretty gross<br /><br />maybe the payment has them by the b''''<br /><br />tommays

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

Your guess is as good as mine... Probably trying to show off or wish they have a set as large as those on their vehicle. ;) :confused:

SoulWinner

Commander

Probably the only set they have.....

ehenry

Commander

My son got a set of TRUCK NUTS and put on his truck. I made him take em off....they looked gross.

monoshock

Petty Officer 1st Class

Some ones way of making money from a dump idea.<br />What if they fly off and hurt some body or brake a windshield, just tell your insurance co. "I was hit by a big set of balls". :eek: :eek:

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

Firt time I seen it I thought someone drove over a grapefruit bag with some fruit in it and it somehow lodged up by the spare tire. I backed off not wanting to get hit :eek:

NYMINUTE

Captain

They aren't mine................I hope

one more cast

Captain

Just someones response to horns on the hood.

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Does that make you feel 'orny, baby?

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Maybe it's the newest craze for women who want to show off their trophies. New hooters up front trophy guys boys hang'n off the back.

D

DJ

Oddjob wrote:<br /><br />
Is it a replacement for those without?<br />
Couldn't have said it better.<br /><br />It's obscene and in REALLY poor taste.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

quote:<br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> Is it a replacement for those without?<br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /><br />Couldn't have said it better.<br /><br />It's obscene and in REALLY poor taste.<br />
We agree 100%...

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Do those come in different colors? I saw a "pair" a couple weeks ago hanging off some guy's truck and they were blue. I put 2 and 2 together pretty quick but why would you advertise something like that? Unless it's something that I don't get, in which case, I could care less if I do or don't. :confused: :rolleyes:

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

gots something to do with the Middle East and fuel prices I do believe. Or a statement about how the petrol companies post record profits in the current economy. Not that I object to market forces and their cyclic nature.<br /><br />Damn Arabs, as well as the futures traders. Pricks.

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

I would have hoped for something like that, pjc, a protest would be good in my book but I did a Google search on "blue balls car accesories." Just a small ***** compensating device as far as I can tell. For example: <br /><br /> http://www.bumpernuts.com/ <br /><br /> :rolleyes:

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Shoot I guess I got too much kid in me. I think the truck nutz are cool as heck. <br /><br /><br />At work we have to hold ours tight, can't let 'em drop and really do our job. I tell folks that I used to have big brass ones and drug them everywhere. As we all know that whenever metal drags on concrete for too long it slowly goes away.