Whats up with the Pack?!!

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Whats up with the Pack?!!

The Pack's problem is they think they are playing in Lambeau... when in reality they are playing in LAMBERT Field. <br />They been playing on the road and didn't know it!

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

Favre is a great quarterback, there doesn't seem to be much dispute about that.<br /><br />Now, I'm not an expert, but it seems that ever since Favre broke his thumb, he has been rather erratic with his passes. While most of them are still right on target, occasionally it seems they just don't go where they are intended, like the ball is slipping out of his hand as he throws it. Sure, bad passes happen to all quaterbacks, but most are overthrows, or passes that shouldn't have been thrown, but they usually go generally where they are intended. It seems Favre's passes aren't really going where they were intended, and he has three or four every game. Am I the only person that has noticed this?

Stratosfied

Ensign

I really don't follow the Pack(or any other NFL team), But I think IMHO that the Pack needs a new Offensive Coord. The plays look exactly like they did several years ago. :(

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

oddjob, my favorite team use to be the Dolphins when Marino was QB. It is really sad what's been happening to them since.