What's the function of the flat spots on the ujoint bellows ??

ilove2fixx

Chief Petty Officer
Thread starter
Joined
Feb 13, 2016
Messages
501
Before I get bashed the Gang members lol
You guys closed both my threads so I couldnt even reply..

My question is what purpose do the flat spots play on the ujoint bellow on the alpha one gen 2 ? I mean willthe ujoint fail if there not on the sides ??
 

ilove2fixx

Chief Petty Officer
Thread starter
Joined
Feb 13, 2016
Messages
501
You think I'm safe there at the 11 and 5 o'clock ? Or will it cause me issues ?
 

ilove2fixx

Chief Petty Officer
Thread starter
Joined
Feb 13, 2016
Messages
501
lol I guess I'll destroy my sleeve and wait a week lol I'm worried that linking might one day pull off one of the bellows or cause a rip .. unless there's tool to remove the sleeve without damaging it ?
 
Top