FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm Considering Purchasing A Triton Boat With A Verado Engine And Was Hoping To Get Some Feedback On What The 411 Is On This Particular Motor. I Would Love To Know If Anyone Has Had Any Direct Contact With The Verado Postive Or Negative
Well I just stuck my neck out and purchased a 150 hp Verado. I did but a 3 year extended warranty just incase. It is the quietest engine I have ever seen without a doubt. Power is smooth. I put about 4 hours on mine this past Saturday. The Verado Club Forum is a good source for info.