What's on your TV tonight?

knobby

Chief Petty Officer
Are you watching the baseball playoffs or the presidential debate?

oddjob

Commander
Re: What's on your TV tonight?

Wow, 50/50 so far. I may not tune at all and just play some game day NFL w/ the boys. Kerry's gonna win again anyway, I'm sure per the media spin.

KaGee

Admiral

Your poll should include...none of the above.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!<br /><br />WOW!! <br /><br />Just my opinion here....<br /><br />those are probably the two biggest wastes of time or boring things that the boob tube offers... <br /><br />would rather watch the mating rituals of the Arctic Shrew ... if there is such a thing :p

LadyFish

Admiral

GO STROS!!!!! <br /><br />
yeah.jpg

gaugeguy

Captain

Hey Fishes...How mad at Phil Garner were ya'll in game #4? I am rooting for the Stro's in the NL, and I thought he completely managed them out of a victory and may have cost them this series by messing up his pitching rotation. Your thoughts?

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

GG, he had to put his best pitchers in there to win the series.<br /><br />Yes our pitching rotation is a mess, but at least we can say we won a postseason series. For 43 years we couldnt say that, so win or lose, Garner will be a hero.<br /><br />Ken

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Got picture-in-picture on my big old TV, so I'm gonna watch both! :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

JB, my guess is you'll have the sound from the game, and just watch video of the debate, right?<br /><br />I had to answer astro's/cards but since I don't have cable it'll really be sox/yanks.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Garner made a few moves in the Braves series that were questionable but I'm enjoying the fact that we finally got past the first round so much I didn't even care. <br />I wanted Garner when they hired Jimy Williams and was very happy when he was hired as interim manager in July. I just wish it had been in May.<br />The whole attitude of this team is different than any team they have had since 1980 (when I became a fan of theirs).<br />Even if they don't get past the Cards I will consider this to have been one of the most exciting seasons I have seen for the Houston Astros.<br /><br />Now next year Gar may not get as much of a pass! ;)

crazy charlie

Vice Admiral

My tv will have the Yanks beating the sox AGAIN!!!!!!!Whos your daddy!!!!!Charlie

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Debate of course!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Can I change my vote? I had the picture in picture too. Listened to the debate, watched the Stros game.<br /><br />Ken