Whats on the Grill Today??

Stratosfied

Ensign
What did you fire off on today?? I am on 12 hr nights and the inlaws are cooking today and I don't know exactly what it will be yet. Lets hear it, what did you or yours grill today and the extras with it.

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Whats on the Grill Today??

Mr. LF got up early this morning and put a brisket on the smoker that he seasoned yesterday. I'm in the process of making tater salad and big pot of pintos, and some friends and family are bringing the rest of the side dishes.<br /><br />Happy Memorial Day Y'all. :)

mikecjn

Petty Officer 1st Class

Rain water and more rain water :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <br />Maine hasn't had much of a break yet this year.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well, wifey pooh ain't letting me eat much these days, but the girls are coming over later this evening and I will be doing some 12oz'ers while wifey pooh does the homemade mashed potatoes deal and some fresh green beans along with a salad, grrrrrrrr, more rabbit food, but she has said I can have a small part of a 12oz'er with my salad, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, and some water, grrrrrrrrrrrrr again.<br /><br />Have a good one everyone.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

I'm at work too! (although there ain't jack hapenning) :D <br /><br />Think I may leave in a bit and get some of them 12oz myself (except, mine will be more like a hydraulic pork chop - one in every can) :D :D

SoulWinner

Commander

Lester, I know it blows, but I am very happy to hear that you are doing the right thing for your ticker. Be well my friend!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Ribs! BBQ Ribs!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Leftover pot roast, carrots, and taters.....
41.gif

Link

Rear Admiral

just picked up a Char Griller & Smoker a couple days ago. Going to be seasoning the cast iron grates this afternoon. (Takes about 5 hours)<br /><br />Maybe some steaks, baked potatoes and corn on the cob if all goes well with the grill.<br /><br />Backup plan: Crispy Chicken salad. Tomato, cucumber, onion, bell pepper, lettus, apple, boiled eggs, bacon etc etc and then deep fry some breaded chicken strips.. cut into small pieces and add while still warm.. pour on some Honey Mustard dressing and your good to go.

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

Been digging and filling deck footers at the new house - too tired to grill. We're having taco salad tonight. Last night, however, was a different story - grilled, herb stuffed, leg of lamb with a Greek salad - delicious.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

well, I left work, so now I'll be fixin' some baby back ribs, scallop squash and some other fixins'. It so so dead at work today :D

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

BBq links. and the wife made the rest of the condiments

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Just got through eating some really good steaks that were pretty cheap too.<br /><br />MMMMMMMM. It was good!!!<br /><br />Ken

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

1"x1" piece of meat, grrrrrrrrrr and some rabbit food, grrrrrr again.<br />But the family was here and all is well so it was all good except the rabbit food, grrrrrrrrrrr.

carrotsnapper

Petty Officer 1st Class

Just finished some wranglers. My daughter cooked them cause I've been too busy to fuss. Had BBQ pork chops yesterday tho. m.

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Link:<br /> just picked up a Char Griller & Smoker a couple days ago. Going to be seasoning the cast iron grates this afternoon. (Takes about 5 hours)<br /><br />Maybe some steaks, baked potatoes and corn on the cob if all goes well with the grill.<br /><br />Backup plan: Crispy Chicken salad. Tomato, cucumber, onion, bell pepper, lettus, apple, boiled eggs, bacon etc etc and then deep fry some breaded chicken strips.. cut into small pieces and add while still warm.. pour on some Honey Mustard dressing and your good to go.
We got one a couple of years ago,awesome and has held up very well. Trying to talk the wife into that we need another one,just for smoking. :)

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

hey Spinner.. I'm happy to see you adjusting to the dietary concerns....<br /><br /><br /> :p :D :D :D <br /><br />HOG ROAST today.... nuff said :p :D <br /><br /><br />hey spinner.. I saved you some shank meat :p :p

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> 1"x1" piece of meat, grrrrrrrrrr and some rabbit food, grrrrrr again.<br />But the family was here and all is well so it was all good except the rabbit food, grrrrrrrrrrr.
Hey Spinner<br />Instead of stealing the rabbits food, why not do him up on the grill?? Iknow My Bad My Bad :p <br /><br />Fixin<br />
We got one a couple of years ago,awesome and has held up very well. Trying to talk the wife into that we need another one,just for smoking.
Makes since to me! ;) <br /> <br />Some friends of ours bought one a couple years ago and they swear by it. Ive been drooling over it for the last two years. Lowes was haveing a 10% Military discount so with that, free assembly and 75 dollars in Christmas gift cards.. well why not ;) <br /><br />While I was seasoning the grates I pulled out my little chief and was figuring out how to hook it up to it. Mrs.Link saw what I was doing and said..<br />NO your always doing this..cant leave nothing alone.. they make a side smoker that just bolts on.. go get it and a cover to.. <br />Didnt have to tell me twice :D <br /><br />BTW being able to do a WHOLE meal on the BBQ at the same time is awesome.

Stratosfied

Ensign

Sounds like everyone had plenty to eat, and some good chow too! The inlaws fixed up burgers and some sausage and corn and baked beans. Just the four of us. Daughter at beach. I will be off on the 4th, now THATS when I'll be doin' the cooking! ;) <br />ps carrotsnapper, whats a wrangler??