FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how much (aprox.) how much my 1994 19' sport-craft fishmaster, c/c 125hp merc. bunk trailer(galv.) would wieght (dry,or full fuel) ?. Thanks I'm guessing 2000lbs.
need to know what boat for sure, there is 1000 lbs difference in these 1994 models
160 FM CC - 16' 1100 lbs
180 FM CC - 18' 1250 lbs
202 FM CC - 20' 2150lbs for all the 20'
202 FM WAC - 20'
202 FM WT - 20'
202 FM WT - 20'
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how much (aprox.) how much my 1994 19' sport-craft fishmaster, c/c 125hp merc. bunk trailer(galv.) would wieght (dry,or full fuel) ?. Thanks I'm guessing 2000lbs.