whats in your cd player

cabowaboranger

Seaman Apprentice
i got a 6 cd player <br />1-limp bisket <br />2-insane clown posse <br />3-rage against the machine<br />4-outkast<br />5-korn<br />6-sammy hagar

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: whats in your cd player

I got a mudawbber's nest in mine. Dang rascals!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

PS, you know, I'm 49years old, and I like all but one of the groups in your player.<br />I was JK about the mudaubbers. NiN is also good in the boat. But by far, (and this may take some "music appreciation" on anyone who is not a country music fan), Darryl Worley,<br />"hard rain don't last"...Trust me on this one
smile.gif

Swine70

Recruit

1. Motley Crue <br />2. David Allen Coe<br />3. Hank Jr. and Sr. stuff<br />4. early Metallica

Barry&Lori

Seaman

I have <br />1..Led zepplin<br />2..ACDC<br />3..AeroSMITH<br />4..ZZtop<br />5..NAZERETH<br />thats whats in my player

Easttxhunter

Cadet

Stevie Ray Vaughn<br />George Thorogood<br />Limp Biskit<br />Staind<br />Pink Floyd<br />Hank jr.<br /><br />Dont ask me why they just float my boat
smile.gif

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

All of the Beethoven Symphonies, Concertos, Marches and Overtures. All of the Rossini Overtures. All of Sousa's Marches. The Best of Martin Denny. The Best of Don HO. The Best of John Denver. All of Tchaikovsky's Ballets. Etc., Etc. (100 disks in home system. They get circulated to the Shining Armor 6 disk system.) On Sunshine III? All the music I need there is the purring of that Suzi and the scream of an Ambassadeur Morrum or 700 drag.<br /><br />Tight lines.<br />JB
smile.gif

Salmonator

Cadet

Right now ACDC "for those about to rock" (has been in there for the last two weeks). Then The Cult, ELO, Hagar, UFO and MSG get into the rotation.. Sal

Little Bear

Seaman Apprentice

I have classic country music playing out of my AM radio here in Central Texas.<br /><br />Hank Sr.<br />Mel Street<br />Marty Robbins<br />Johnny Bush<br />Ray Price<br />George Jones<br />George Strait etc.....<br />Best Of Luck,<br />Little Bear

Navigator

Chief Petty Officer

Mine is a bit ecclectic...<br /><br />1-Jimmy Buffett - Songs you Know by Heart<br />2-Iron Maiden - Power Slave<br />3-Eric Clapton - Slow Hand<br />4-Azucar (Spanish Guitar Music Instrumental)<br />5-Travis Trit - Greatest Hits<br />6-Phantom of the Opera (Andrew Lloyd Webber)<br /><br />I guess I have just about every possible mood covered
biggrin.gif
<br /><br />Nav.

mikec

Seaman Apprentice

Almond Bros. Live<br />Joe Walsh - But Seriously Folks<br />Leo Kotkie - Standing in my Shoes<br />Pink Floyd - Animals<br />Frank Sinatra - A best of CD<br />NAPSER Mix
wink.gif

montauk

Cadet

Bob Marley - Legend<br />Jimmy Buffett - every single one<br />Willy Nelson - Stardust<br />Hank Jr. - whatever<br />Led Zep - III<br />Sublime - 40 oz. of Freedom

rhudson

Cadet

Little Feat - Waiting for Columbus<br />Merle Haggard - Tribute to Bob Wills<br />Jackson Browne - Late for the Sky<br />Robert Cray - Bad Influence<br />The Samples - No Room<br />J. S. Bach - Brandenburg Concertos

MercilessMike

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Jimmy Buffet - ALL<br />RUSH - <br />Talking Heads<br />GreenDay<br />Led Zep<br />MTV Jock Jams ... VOl 1,2,3<br />Jethro Tull<br />Van Halen<br />Ted Nugent<br />Mozart<br />Glenn Miller<br />Madonna<br />Claude Bolling