What's happening?

magster65

Commander
My back is sore after carrying my kid all day (he has chicken pox and won't have it any other way), my wrist is sore again (I twisted it kinda' bad about a year ago) and my knee is starting to hurt again (from a dirt bike crash way back). I thought everyone else aged but not me...

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: What's happening?

Everyone else does, mate. It's a real pain. I hate to tell you this, but it only gets worse each time you utter the words, "good morning".<br /> :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Ran into a friend of 20+ years ago last week at a coffee shop/cafe. He is 88 and I hadn't seen him for a couple months. I asked: Hey Lloyd, how it going? He remarked with a wink and a twinkle in his eye, I woke up this morning and that has to be Good! All in perspective I guess?? ;)

NYMINUTE

Captain

Once this is done, there will be something else. They tell it is life. Links 88 y.o. friend has it right.

dolluper

Captain

Your older every minute so enjoy while you can

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Link:<br /> .... I woke up this morning and that has to be Good! All in perspective I guess?? .... ;)
Reminds me of my dad.<br />He used to say that getting old was He11, but it beat the alternative. A day above ground is a good day.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Capt. Kidd:<br />
Originally posted by Link:<br /> .... I woke up this morning and that has to be Good! All in perspective I guess?? .... ;)
Reminds me of my dad.<br />He used to say that getting old was He11, but it beat the alternative. A day above ground is a good day.
LOL<br />20 years ago Lloyd and I were sitting in a bar with the sister I never wanted. She was the bar tender. We were having lunch and some old guy came in about his age at the time. (68) Complaining about getting old! Lloyd look at him and said hey getting old bets the alternative..now shut the "F" up and drink your beer! I had never heard him swear before but it was funny. :D :D

Twidget

Commander

I used to work with a guy who always said Living will kill you. At the time I was in my 20's so I didnt understand what he meant. The older I get the more I understand. :)