Whats Better? SeaRay or Regal?

crazy charlie

Vice Admiral
Re: Whats Better? SeaRay or Regal?

I had a couple of searays and liked them a lot.I have had 2 Regals recently and Love them.I would rather not own a boat that everyone and their brother already has anyway.

studlymandingo

Commander

Bob--<br />Hands down Ketchup is better than Catsup; I cannot find one thing that Catsup can do better!!!

zip34788

Seaman

Over the years I have owned 22 different SeaRays and was perfectly happy. Nevertheless the question is without answer. I simply think it is a matter of personal choice.

It is like asking which is better, a Ford or Chevy?

BTMCB

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Zip - you had to have gone way back to find this..........4 year old thread!

ruizsantana

Cadet

The which brand is better threads are always fun to read :)

First consider, "better" in which way? The ride? (solid?, wet? quiet? etc), the assembly? (material and systems quality? sturdiness? the way it's put together? durability?), the practicality? (safety? ease of access for maintenance? etc), The features? The finishes and attention to detail?

Second, consider every manufacturer makes many current models... Some better than others on each of the criteria above. Many manufacturers even vary their hulls from model to model to the point that some are cored and some are not. Which "brand" is better may very well depend on the model you're looking at.

Third, some manufacturers have changed their ways significantly over a matter of a few years. So the answer may depend on what year boat you're looking at.

Finally, in these mid tier production boats, as mentioned before, quality seems to vary from one day of the week to the next.