Whatever happened to..

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
The super important story that every liberal press outlet was reporting about the missing explosives. The press swears they are always evenhanded, but where is the follow up. It was on the news 24-7 everyday up to the election and then nothing. Why might that be?<br /><br />October surprise or award winning journalism?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Whatever happened to..

Pointer, it didn't have the effect that they pumped it up to have so they dropped it and tried to go on to the next trumped up item.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

What could possibly be more important than the disappearance of litterly tons of explosives that could be used to kill us. Terrorists may have them, dispite the fact that there are not any terrorists in Iraq according to these same news sources. I don't get why such a story can litterly disappear in one day.<br /><br />Wouldn't you think a story so inflated would merit at least one minute of news coverage a day? Or perhaps it wasn't a story in the first place.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

More important things happening now, ya know?.. <br /><br />Example.. The resignations of John Ashcroft, Don Evans, Spencer Abraham, Ann Veneman, Rod Paige, and Colin Powell.. <br /><br />Then there's that mess at the CIA.. Deputy Director and agents resigning..

b20

Petty Officer 3rd Class

nothing staler than week old news pointer.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I know, Pointer. It does get old dealing with this kind of "journalism". But there are Marines to be hung, and pots to be stirred (or smoked). And look at all the stuff snapperbait came-up with on his own, and he is just one of us subjects, and not an elitist journalist! In comparison, I wonder what Katey Kuric and Andrea Mitchell are werkin on right now, who are elitists?

NYMINUTE

Captain

I live in Indiana, Evan Byah left the Governors office in the late 90's. He left the states reserve $$ in great shape, I mean huge. In less than 4 years O'Bannon had us in the red. He went and died, (sniff) and his accountability was forgiven. Thats the media. Professional alarmists/liars :mad:

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

hello <br /> as a retiree I am also worried about this crazy retired military call back. I guess its a way to end run around a no draft promise. I also worry about the crazy debt cieling limit being raised. my grandkids will pay dearly for this. could be why most of the top admins have so many failed business ventures.<br /> but the missing explosives are old mold. the american public only has a 24 hour attention span.

Bigfun

Petty Officer 1st Class

I think what the media did during the last 2 years is just the begining. They are cocky and arrogant, now they are also very p.o.<br /> This is good in the long run because it will push more people to the right. And make the conservative type media stronger.<br /> The left and there chicken little syndrone are becoming less and less credible and powerful.

oddjob

Commander

I just listen to RUSH...then laugh at the media's spin days or weeks later. The media mono is losing ground daily.....and they aint gonna report that.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

You must've missed it POINTER, found out 2 days after the election that we were guarding the site, but had to sit and watch it get looted due to lack of manpower. Funny how that info managed to stay off the press until after the election. Liberal media indeed. :rolleyes: