Whatcha think of my new window sticker...

eeboater

Commander
Here it is!!<br /><br />
1357821-W04.jpg

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Whatcha think of my new window sticker...

Love it, eeboater! How 'bout 'SUV owners for W'. That'd rub some salt into the liberal environmental whacko's deepening wounds.

spratt

Lieutenant

he he he...that WOOD be great!!! I like 'at!!!

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Love it, eeboater! How 'bout 'SUV owners for W'. That'd rub some salt into the liberal environmental whacko's deepening wounds.[\quote]<br /><br />They would die if they saw the front grill of my wife's Mountianeer. It is a virtual killing field of small animals. Yech!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Luna Sea:<br /> 4K
I guess we'll see you, sitting right behind Slim Pickens, huh? :p

KennyKenCan

Commander

Hope no one smashes your rear window!<br /><br />The Lib's are getting desperate!

eeboater

Commander

If it happens... and i'm near them... lets hope my Reverse gear works good that day....<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Its one thing to bash my pick for president... but to touch my JEEP.... NOT ON YOUR LIFE!!!!!<br /><br />Sean

KaGee

Admiral

Great sticker EE.<br /><br />Someone around here had a huge W yard sign stolen. He replaced it with one the same size...<br />"You Can Steal My Sign, But you Can't Steal My Vote! W in 04!"

eeboater

Commander

Thanks all! I'm partial to it myself.<br /><br />I always found "stealing yard signs" humerous. To what end does that action perform?<br /><br />Not quite sure. I think that there are much more productive ways they could be spending their time to support their candiddate.<br /><br />Sean

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Stealing campaign signs is pretty juvenile. I think all of us are tempted at times to knock 'em down or take them away. I think of them as bait to see who will succumb to the temptation!<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Smashing someone's windows or otherwise vandalizing property is another matter altogether, regardless of your views or theirs. Decent folks don't do that.<br /><br /><br />-dd-

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Amen to all that,Dogsdad.<br />I saw a bunch of Kerry yard signs planted all up and down the main drag of my town. Overnight, without any help from man or beast, they all curled-up around the post, forming an upside-down paper 'funnel'.<br />In fact, if there are any still 'standing' tomorrow, I'll take a pic of one. Hilarious!<br />BTW, nice vinyl, eeboater!!
emthup.gif
emthup.gif