FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just picked up this Evinrude from a friend to do some maintenence (water pump, carb rebuild, etc)
However the identification plate is missing, so I need to know the year so I can order parts.
Here are some pictures:
I think you may be right,
I found a part number of 320819 on the motor
And with a quick search I found that part belongs to a 1978 9.9 model 10825m motor.