FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
can some one please tell me what year is this Yamaha I need to get the manual for it the serial # is
25ELRP
6L2 L
451064
that is what on the frame!! thanks in advance
OK I was taking some photos of the outboard and I can see the letter C and that will make it a 2004 right? but it looks like early 90's so it is properly a 91 !!!