FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello All
I need some help identifying my outboard Motor
I was told 1999, but I am sure,
all the tags were removed , all I have is some pictures
thanks in advance , Dino
Also look around on the components, like the starter, for a white paper production sticker the size of an address label. It may have an model or serial number on it.