what was your fav super bowl commerical

BassMan283

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: what was your fav super bowl commerical

I guess i'm so used to ignoring commercials that I didn't notice.

FLATHEAD

Commander

All I know there was to many of em!!!<br />----------<br />Flathead -- Congrats to Tampa.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I liked Shania's commercial for her new album.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

I liked two, one with the dog that kicked off the fire hydrant cover and slammed the dude up against the wall with water and the other one was about the guy walking around dressed like a clown walking on his hands, he goes into a bar and gets a long neck bottle of bud and drinks it. Looks like he's putting it where the sun don't shine. Even she herself got a kick out of this one. (it loses a little in translation, you had to see it to appreciate it)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Yes, the clown at the bar was the best.<br />I also liked the guy with the conch "shell" and the two babes. LOL.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

no, the best was ozzie osborne's nightmare that<br />his family is the brady bunch... then he wakes up<br />next to florence hendersen. clown was damn funny 2

blifsey

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I liked those mentioned plus the one with the girlfriend's mom with the big a** and the FedEx Castaway one where they show the box had a sat phone, GPS, water purifier, etc.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I really liked the FedEx castaway, but my favorite was the Bud Clydesdales waiting for the Zebra to review a play.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

yeah, the zebra was funny JB, cept had to explain<br />it to my wife.. LOL :rolleyes:

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Ditto on that mellow...I'm settin' there chuckling and she herself is like,"huh?". LOL!<br />Had to explain the replay thing to here. Then it was "Just like in the game?" Yes dear, just like in the game. "OHHHHHH! I get it now". Not exactly the sharpest tack in the box.

Beaux

Petty Officer 1st Class

I thought the clown drinking thru his rear and then asking for a hotdog was the best one. Although I enjoyed the horses instant replay almost as much. IMO, not as good as last year's commercials. I also watched the SNL halftime instead of the regular halftime show.

11 footer

Lieutenant

The clown drinking the bud light was my favorit.<br /><br />11

ob

Admiral

The clown in the bar and the Dodge pickup commercial with the guy that hacked up the beef jerky on the windshield was pretty funny.

Jack Shellac

Lieutenant Commander

My favorite was the one about the Clydesdales and the zebra. At least, it had a tiny bit of sublety.

sloopy

Commander

I liked the fedex one, it was the best!! oh nothing much....

crab bait

Captain

well,, i guess there was a few more 'good ones' then i thought..!!<br /><br />1; the clown.. i fell out..!! call 911.!!<br /><br />2; the counch shell.. cause it's my luck.<br /><br />i guess i missed the others..<br /><br />yeah,, the SNL show was great..!! why can't that show be funny on saturday nites..??..!!