FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
11'11" rowing/sailing boat. fiberglass hull, wood trim. I don't know much about it, worth etc. Type of rigging to use? It was given to me and I'd like to know more bout it. I've been told a Dory and Whitehall?!
Real pretty li'l boat. This forum deals mostly with power boats. I think you will get better response in the Sailing Forum, so I will move this for you.