What sort of device can I use with these connectors?

Beagleville

Seaman
OK, I'll respond to my own post as I'm having trouble editing it. I've recently bought a '99 Lund Pro V with a 2013 Suzuki DF70A. The previous owner equipped it with some sort of electronic system (fish finder, engine mgt system, or similar) and the connectors are still on the boat. Are these standard connectors for any type of fish finder, or do they fit something specific? (it would be good if I found something that was plug and play). There is also a transponder which is shown. Any ideas? Thanks...

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
There are no standard connectors, or transducer They are specific the the year, make, model of the depth finder

mr 88

Commander
Take pictures of your connectors , including make and model of transducer. There should be a waterproof tag on that cable with make and model . Now go to your local places that sell electronics and see what matches up .They do change over the years and adaptor cables are usually available or a splicer kit will work.
Google sometimes helps if you have a specific question , it may direct you to site where it was discussed before .

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Or ask the prior owner what they had

dingbat

Supreme Mariner

This is your transducer.

It fits these “blue connector” units……

The Lowrance 106-72 is compatible with Lowrance HDS-10, HDS-5, HDS-5x, HDS-7, HDS-8, LCX-110C, LCX-111C HD, LCX-112C, LCX-113C HD, LCX-17M, LCX-20C, LCX-25C, LCX-26C HD, LCX-27C, LCX-28C HD, LCX-37C, LCX-38C HD, LMS-330C, LMS-332C, LMS-334C iGPS, LMS-480, LMS-520C, LMS-522C iGPS, X100C, X102C, X125, X135, X510C, X-510C and X52.

mr 88

Commander
Take pictures of your connectors , including make and model of transducer. There should be a waterproof tag on that cable with make and model . Now go to your local places that sell electronics and see what matches up .They do change over the years and adaptor cables are usually available or a splicer kit will work.
Google sometimes helps if you have a specific question , it may direct you to site where it was discussed before .
OPs pictures were not visible on my cell when I posted this reply.

Beagleville

Seaman
Dingbat, that's just what I was looking for. Thanks so much, and also to everyone else. :)