FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I need some help with my Avon boat I'm trying to find out model it is I know it's a 1981 because the last two numbers of the serial number If you know anything about these boats would you please let me know Joe
I need some help with my Avon boat I'm trying to find out model it is I know it's a 1981 because the last two numbers of the serial number If you know anything about these boats would you please let me know Joe