What makes you.............

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander
This has probably been done several times, but haven't seen it on here yet.<br />Tell us all what makes you mad........happy......or just makes you shake your head and walk away mumbling simply amazing!<br /><br />Feel free to post more than once. Not necessarily boat related.

f_inscreenname

Commander
Re: What makes you.............

“what makes you mad........or just makes you shake your head and walk away mumbling simply amazing!” Drivers around the D.C. beltway.<br />“happy......” getting home alive!

Kenneth Brown

Captain

You know what makes me mad. So mad in fact that I wanna go to McDonalds and bob for french fries in the deep fryer? <br /><br />I don't know. I reckon its how every thing bad always happens on one day. It can't spread it self out a little so as to be tolerable but has to happen all at once.

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class

when skiers have the whole &@":>? lake but they choose to stir up the water you chose because it was way away from everyone else. I mean is it really safe to ski in 4 feet of water or is it just me. I keep saying I am gonna tie on a slab one day and catch one, take him/her home and clean them. Not really but they really can mess you up when you are drift fishing for cats and there is just enough wind to keep the boat straight. Wheeeeew, I feel better

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Going down the on ramp of the interstate that has a 55mph speed limit... <br /><br />The driver in front, who should be merging into traffic; goes 35......25..... 15...5... STOP!!!!!!!! :mad: (it especially ticks me off when i'm towning an extra 5000lbs of boat) :mad: :mad: :mad:

NathanY

Commander

Stupid ignorant people really **** me off.<br /><br />People that pull out in front of my 62,000lb dump truck, because they think it will stop like a Honda Civic, really **** me off. <br /><br />People that have never been in or around a big rig, that say "Dumass truck driver" when they are the ones that dont know how to drive really **** me off.<br /><br />My Wife makes me happy.<br /><br />My son and daughter make me happy.<br /><br />Fishing makes me EXTREMELY happy.<br /><br />Knowing that I have a job everyday to go to make me happy.<br /><br />Tylerin, Carphunter, SBN, and Bubba just make me NERVOUS :D :D :D :eek:

achris

More fish than mountain goat

People who race past me, pull in front, then slow to 5 mph LESS than I'm doing. Especially when I'm towing the boat!<br /><br />Happy? Seeing the sunrise each day. <br /><br />Bondo makes me nervous, because I know he's watching me, waiting. :D <br /><br />Chris............<br /><br />Oh, and Boomyal makes me nervous too. ;)

Bigfun

Petty Officer 1st Class

Mad...Deer baiters (madness is seasonal with me)<br /><br />Happy...Getting close to deer and dear<br /><br />Crazy mumbling... Listening to libs.

brother chris

Commander

Mad: same as what achris said. People who pass me, then slow down. And also people who drive slow in the fast lane. They are all IDIOTS!<br /><br />Happy....being on my boat at 6am when the fog is just starting to lift and at the same time, having a fish take the bait. <br /><br />Shaking my head/crazy mumbling: women who have menopause, and know they have menopause, yet will not appolgize when they freak out for no reason. Also, people who cannot admit they are wrong.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Drivers who ride in the passing lane at 10 mph under the speed limit make me extremely mad<br /><br />People who think they know everything make me mad<br /><br />People who abuse their powers really **** me off<br /><br />My grandkids make me extremely happy<br /><br />Watching my grandkids drive their parents nuts really makes me happy (what goes around comes around)<br /><br />Ladyfish makes me happy<br /><br />Ladyfish drives me crazy<br /><br />Ladyfish pisses me off at times<br /><br />Fishing the west bay all day with Ladyfish is about as good as it gets<br /><br />Drifting the west bay and watching Ladyfish & my grandson fish while the sun sets is even better

Carphunter

Commander

The liberal biased media really ticks me off.<br /><br />People who try to get "ahead" in life by stepping on others, that makes me mad.<br /><br />People trying to take GOD off of everything really upsets me.<br /><br />When I shoot over the back of a monster buck, now that really makes me mad.<br /><br />....The things that make me happy are way to numerous to list, but here's a few;<br /><br />My Wife and my Kids, they are my world.<br /><br />My family.<br /><br />Breathing.<br /><br />Hunting.<br /><br />Life.<br /><br />My iboats friends.<br /><br />Every sunrise.<br /><br />Whitetailed Deer.<br /><br />My bed.<br /><br />The smell of Fall.<br /><br />Wild Turkeys.<br /><br />God.<br /><br />ect, ect, ect, ect.<br /><br /> :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Not much upsets me.<br />I have learned to control my anger. :D <br />Mad= What Nate said about people and big trucks.<br />I drove for 22 years and it never ceased to amaze me the things people would do in and around me.<br /><br />Happy= my wife and waking up every morning breathing.<br /><br />Shaking head= The youth nowadays and the way they act and those stupid pants/shorts that hang down half way to their knees.<br /><br />I don't want to see their underwear and I'm sure no one else does either.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Makes me Mad:<br />Rude People<br />People with an ax to grind<br />People who take offense without reason<br />How fast the good times go<br /><br />Makes me Happy<br />My Wife<br />My Kids<br />Sunsets on the Lake<br />Sunrises on the Lake<br />The fact that my family would rather be together on a boat, fishing, than seperated with friends doing other things<br />The times that go too fast.

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

No driving crackerjack box license cell-phone talking in my way people,upset me a little<br /><br />What makes me happy is my kids<br /><br />wifey makes me shake my head on a few occasions

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Tailgaters really get my goat.<br /><br />You know that smell a two-stroke makes when it first fires up early in the morning, and the mist is just starting to rise? That's how you know everything's right with the world.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Tailgaters really get my goat.
Just a quick dab on the brake pedal sends 'em flying... :D :D :D :D

SoulWinner

Commander

God, His longsuffering love, mercy, grace and generous unending blessings make me happy.<br /><br />People that suck make me mad. <br /><br />Liberals makes me shake my head and mumble.

gaugeguy

Captain

Not a lot makes me mad...the problem is all the little things add up and eventually I pop a gasket.<br /><br />Happy, now that is a long list...<br />My boys<br />family<br />friends<br />beer<br />watching sunsets in the woods<br />watching sunrises in the woods<br />chasing the elusive 12 pointer<br />chasing the elusive 50 lb striper<br />company<br />solitude<br />pretty women<br />I can go on all day ;)

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

That just make me shake my head amazed:<br />Kids that put all kinds of bolts through their lips, tongues, eyebrows, etc.<br />Liberals.<br />Happy is a long list.

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Helping somebody thats struggling makes me feel fantastic.<br />"Winners", who call themselves that make me mad.<br />Reality TV shows make me mad.<br />A stranger saying "Hello" as they pass makes me happy.<br />Putting my wife on a pedestal all day then being told I'm under her feet, makes me happy indeed!<br />My daughters, looking to us for strength and love and support, and giving it back tenfold, this makes me very glad. <br />Finally my wife who has stuck by me for 26 years and just keeps on loving me, giving all the time, being my best friend as well, now she just blows me away!!<br />Ross