What kinds of stuff do you have at work?

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: What kinds of stuff do you have at work?

Originally posted by jtexas:<br />
Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> you work for Boeing down there JT? I musta missed it in an earlier post..(ie., aircraft parts)
let's just say, "I know why you fly"
I think I follow what yer sayin' .. ;) <br /><br />ever see the movie planes, trains and automobiles from inside a boat? :D

spratt

Lieutenant

LOTS ( I mean lots) of building drawings, a PC, a calendar, some eye drops to soothe the tired eyes, a hard hat forwearing in the CIA (Controlled Industrial Areas), a 1-liter water bottle for refilling over and ovver and over, a coffee mug to get the day started, Excel spreadsheets laying around, some notebooks with data in them, a Base map, a directory of all buildings (Whew there are a lot!!!), a copy of my Work Order Authorization from my parent company, a stapler and some scissors, lots of pens, hi-liters, pencils...jut the normal stuff for an office...I haven't personalized it much because it is wide open (a Dilbert Cubicle is more private!!!!) and I don't want to bring anything I cannot protect...not that I don't trust my co-workers, but unfortunately they are all humans!!!!

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

On my desk, literally 6" of paper, cds, interoffice envelopes, etc. <br /><br />On a posterboard on my wall, I have:<br /><br />two pictures of my daughter when whe was a week old, <br /><br />a picure of me an my dad with our motorcycles in front of the house I grew up in, <br /><br />a picture of me and my dad on rented Harley's in Zion Canyon in Utah, <br /><br />a picture of our Network administrator, dressed as Clifford the big red dog, with his wife and kid, <br /><br />and the 2004 NJ Minimum Size, Possession Limits and Seasons fishing regulations. <br /><br />And on my monitor I have a framed picture of my daughter, again about a week old. <br /><br />Damn my desk is a mess..... :D

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

For personal effects I have pictures of my wife and kids. <br />I have a stuffed frog that my dad got from Mexico, lying on his back with tongue hangin out and a Corona IV hangin hooked to him. I have a ceramic monkey that my kids gave me for birthday last week. I also have a marijuana scale, a digital scale, a large collection of dope pipes and needles and spoons in a glass display case.

Jesster

Cadet

Hrmmm....<br /><br />-Pics of the girlfriend.<br />-A couple of phones.<br />-Speakers for the workstation.<br />-A couple 64oz big gulps(empty) :( <br />-Service manuals for god knows how many marine motors.<br />-Parts cats. from almost every major marine vendor.<br />-A couple of Michigan Wheel props on stands...(Ballistics)<br />-A Zodiac poster from the nice guys at Zodiac, Leisure Marine Div.<br />-Coffee maker<br />-Extra office chair for a foot rest ;)

Carphunter

Commander

deputydawg said:<br /> I also have a marijuana scale, a digital scale, a large collection of dope pipes and needles and spoons in a glass display case.
Hey deputydawg, I thought you were supposed to confiscate this stuff, then dispose of it, not keep it for the annual Policemans ball. :D

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Originally posted by FlatBottoms:<br /> .......some eye drops to soothe the tired eyes
OMC could probably use some to go with those zig-za.....errr...I mean papers(shhhhhh) ;) ;) :D :p

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br />
deputydawg said:<br /> I also have a marijuana scale, a digital scale, a large collection of dope pipes and needles and spoons in a glass display case.
Hey deputydawg, I thought you were supposed to confiscate this stuff, then dispose of it, not keep it for the annual Policemans ball. :D
Haven't you heard, policement don't have balls, firemen do. :rolleyes:

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

huh??!! ... a eunuch ?? :eek: <br /><br /> :p :D

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Originally posted by Jess G.:<br /> Hrmmm....<br /><br />-Pics of the girlfriend.<br />-A couple of phones.<br />-Speakers for the workstation.<br />-A couple 64oz big gulps(empty) :( <br />-Service manuals for god knows how many marine motors.<br />-Parts cats. from almost every major marine vendor.<br />-A couple of Michigan Wheel props on stands...(Ballistics)<br />-A Zodiac poster from the nice guys at Zodiac, Leisure Marine Div.<br />-Coffee maker<br />-Extra office chair for a foot rest ;)
Careful there Jess, you are the only one that knows for sure that the boss is looking over your shoulder.<br /><br /><br />I have pictures of the wife and kids, pictures of the girlfriends,little black book with girlfriends phone numbers,....... Just kidding, no girlfriends or numbers. I really don't have anything at work. I have a small clock radio and thats it.

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

in my workspace I have;<br />Sun<br />Clouds<br />breeze<br />today, a little rain<br />dust at times<br />and overgrown children, (that I babysit)<br /><br />in the office, at the jobsite, it's bare excet all the technical stuff. At the home office is all of the STUFF you mentioned above...no melted aluninium or needles, but ome GREAT pics of family and fish!

one more cast

Captain

I also have a marijuana scale, a digital scale, a large collection of dope pipes and needles and spoons in a glass display case.<br />
And I get harassed about a few papers! :D