What is your New Years Resolution?

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: What is your New Years Resolution?

Lowering my cholesterol naturally :(

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

To lose weight before it get's to me. :eek: <br />Not only that, my boat will run faster. :eek:

sangerwaker

Commander

I have been making most of my resolutions skiing realted for a few years now. Mine this year (it's more like a goal) is to get my backwards long line consistant, and get toe ups perfected. As for non skiing related, I will need to lose a couple pounds by spring, and I promised my family a REAL vacation this year.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

to find land outside of Dane County to build on and relieve myself of the ridiculous taxes here.<br /><br />augh! .. who am I foolin'..

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Lose 50 lbs and exercise more.<br /><br />Other than that, I a perfect. :D <br /><br />Ken

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Lose 2 stone before summer hols. Maybe that will make wakeboarding easier!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Chris Myers:<br /> Lose 2 stone before summer hols. Maybe that will make wakeboarding easier!
geeze .. we always got 'too stoned' before wake boarding and skiing .. :confused: <br />WOW! how times change :cool: :D

ndemge

Commander

1st, I resolve to have "more cowbell"<br /><br />2nd, update everyone next year on day 730 smoke free, and continue the years after that.

sangerwaker

Commander

Hey Barlow, I think they call that the "bake and wake" ! :D :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

yea - "barrel rolls" and "pullin' tubes" took on a whole new meaning.. clearing "the drooler" was a tough trick too!! :cool: <br /><br /> :D :D <br /><br />
15y447
<br /><br />yet another resolution.. no ski boats this year.. that crap will kill ya! :cool: :D

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

1. Read my Bible and pray first thing in the morning on weekends as well as weekdays (which I've been doing for a long time).<br />2. Tuesday nights are now officially "family nights". No TV, no computer, no radio, nada". Nothing but board games, books, and puzzles. Quality time. Yes, I'll miss the NCAA Nat'l Championship game tomorrow night (should of planned ahead!)<br />3. Read a Bible story to my kids every night.<br /><br />That's enough for me. I shared them with my Sunday school class yesterday so they are going to hold me accountable.