It's the only thing that goes up and never goes down

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: What is your age?

I could not vote.<br />My age is not on there.<br />OLDER THAN DIRT :eek: :D :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> I could not vote.<br />My age is not on there.<br />OLDER THAN DIRT :eek: :D :D
SBN is so old, he's got hieroglyphics on his drivers licence

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br />
Originally posted by SBN:<br /> I could not vote.<br />My age is not on there.<br />OLDER THAN DIRT :eek: :D :D
SBN is so old, he's got hieroglyphics on his drivers licence
<br /> I don't know how old JB is but his Social Security Number is "1"
12.gif

spratt

Lieutenant

Well, as this day wanes, it will be interesting to see if any REALLY old folks vote...it was interesting to see that the majority (so far) of folks here are in my age group....I wonder how many of those in teh 45-49 group will be turning 50 next year??? Wanna do a poll like that Ken? See how many will change age groups their next birthday? Then NYM can join the 50+ club...<br /><br />And perhaps JB could tell us how it was in the old days...tee hee hee

gaugeguy

Captain

Maybe, but SBN is so old, his memory is in black and white.

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

43 and proud of it!!! Well, I'm really starting to feel the age though.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I too will jump next year, but I am not quite ready to do that.<br /><br />Looks like do far the late 40s, early 50s are the majority. Doesnt suprise me.<br /><br />Funny thing, the other day I for the life of me could not remember how old I was. And I am only 34!!!<br /><br />He's so old, when his momma dropped him when he was a baby, his rock underware cracked. (Yea, I know, its terrible)<br /><br />Ken

eeboater

Commander

25... I didn't realize that there were so many 45-49's<br /><br />Sean

spratt

Lieutenant

Yep, eeb, dey is a bunch of us born before youse kids...<br /><br />I will be reaching the point of wisdom next April...am only a young 49 now...why, I remember cars that had tail fins...and big ol grills that looked like sharks teeth ;) :D Nowadays they all have this little grin on them and can hardly suck any air in to cool their radiators...now see what ya did, EEB??? Got me off on a tangent of memories...sorry!!!

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Fixin:<br /> Sooooo old, he (edit) dust! :D
Fixin'...you naughty boy...done gone and had JB edit you, and the day is so young!!!!! JB must really like me, he hasn't edited me once, nor poofed me...........yet ;) :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

One reason that I believe in evolution is that I have personally observed it.

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Ooooops,didn't know that word wasn't aloud...

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Well, as this day wanes, it will be interesting to see if any REALLY old folks vote...it was interesting to see that the majority (so far) of folks here are in my age group....I wonder how many of those in teh 45-49 group will be turning 50 next year??? Wanna do a poll like that Ken? See how many will change age groups their next birthday? Then NYM can join the 50+ club...<br /><br />And perhaps JB could tell us how it was in the old days...tee hee hee
I joined that over 50 thing 5 years ago. Love those Bob Evans discounts, and those cuties who say " I look younger" Wife said they just want a heafty tip???
45.gif