What Is This?

joey nathan

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 17, 2009
Messages
185
Hello All,
In series with an interior light mounted to front of engine cover n wires mutilated by engine pulleys It's on a '95 Four Winns Horizon TY
IMG_2507.JPG
 

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
53,194
it looks like a mercury switch to go on when the cover is opened.
 

sam am I

Commander
Joined
Jun 26, 2013
Messages
2,169
Just looks like a clear inline connector that is missing one of its ground wires. I can see rd/blk wire on one side, looks like the other blk wire was pulled out of the other end during the purported mutilation event. Also looks like there is a spring metal clip that holds the two halves together.
 

joey nathan

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 17, 2009
Messages
185
Okay, I repaired the wires and left it in series with the light for now Thanks again for your input...
 
Top