FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
There is already a rubber weatherstrip between the window and the frame and then theres this. It feels like foam. As its starting to flake fairly bad I'd like to replace it. Any ideas where I can order some as well?
Thanks I contacted them, but they didn't have the same stuff.
For future Iboaters forum searchers I found it and it is in fact called Windshield Screw Cover Foam.
I pulled it out of my sea ray and it was 3/4" x 1/2". I need 5' per side so 2 orders were placed. iboats does carry the this, however they are currently out. Here is a link to where I found it cheaper. Make sure to verify it is the dense foam as I had called around other places and it was more "spongy" according to them.