FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I looked it up..if I read it right it means counter rotation....meaning your prop turns counter clockwise I guess...I believe they use a counter rotation engine when a boat has a few engines hooked up..like some of the 3 and 4 engine boats you see for off shore fishing....
At one of the harbors down on cape cod..I seen a boat there with 4 Yamaha 250's on it...pretty nice setup.....rigged for tuna fishing...