What is the most michieveous thing you have ever done?

D

DJ

Re: What is the most michieveous thing you have ever done?

Some of my college frat brothers and I "borrowed" a 12 foot pig statue from a meat packing plant about 40 miles away.<br /><br />We then proceeded to place it on the front lawn of one of the sororities that we perceived to be "snooty".

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

I used to work next to a beauty salon. They had a sign with chageable letters. One night I noticed they were advertising "Perm Specials" I thought of moving an "S". I almost did, but chickened out. The next morning I noticed someone else had the same idea, and bigger berries.

aspeck

Staff member

Seemed that in my college in order to be campus security you had to weigh a minimum of 350 pounds. They hated to leave their patrol cars, but when they did, they usually left them running ... Kept getting one of the more intelligent Bubba's to get out of his car and chase us (we were TPing dorms, changing letters on signs, etc). Will he was chasing a group, another would be hiding in the nearby bushes and jump in the patrol car and take off, leaving it several blocks away. Bubba never learned - did it about half dozen times to him, and laughed like crazy as we watched from the roof of the dorm as he searched for his ride!<br /><br />There are more, but we will leave it at that one.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Went to Wally-World with my girlfriend a couple of years ago and when I was leaving I spoted my best friends car {which I have a set of keys to} got in it and drove it to his house, locked it up and left. Man did he rant and rave, woulda thought he had to walk home, but I knew the cops gave him a lift to his house. I guess they were all suprised when they pulled into his driveway and there sat his car they had just done a stolen car report on.

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

When my best friend and I were 16 we played hide and go seek with our cars in the late night hours, in the downtown area. not knowing the streets or the area very good we were going the wrong way on one way streets. We would meet in an intersection wave laugh go a different way to meet up again at another intersection. Oh how the Lord watched over us.