What is the most michieveous thing you have ever done?

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer
When I was about 15, I was a follower of a group of boys older than me. We lived in Germany on a military base. The boys I hung out with had several bad experiences with the law and my parents warned to about them, but I didn't listen.<br /><br />We would jump the "fence" (complete with barbed wire) and go cow-tipping in the adjacent fields.<br /><br />We would smoke cigarettes too.<br /><br />One day, we snuck into our school in a science lab (a portable building) and clogged the lab sinks with TP and turned on the water. We then stole a bunch of lab chemicals and proceeded over the fence to see what happened when we burned them. <br /><br />Well, to make a long story short, we got caught. <br /><br />The bad!<br />I had to face the base commander with my Dad, who could have lost a "stripe" due to my behavior.<br /><br />The worse!<br />My mom was the base commander's secretary.<br /><br />My punishment was 40 hours of community service. I scraped paint off of the floor of some office buildings for 32 hours and then had to sell popcorn in the stands of a rodeo that came to the base. That was humiliating. My friends had to go to juveline camp since it was their 3rd strike.<br /><br />Oh yeah, the real punishment came from my Dad. I won't describe it -- simply too painful.

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Re: What is the most michieveous thing you have ever done?

Let me think.<br />I was a base brat as well.We gathered thunderflashes and saved up the black powder until we had enough to fill a quart bottle with it.We bought an electric ignition for a ronson lighter and put it in the top of the bottle with wires connected to it.To top it off we wrapped the bottle in lots of aluminum foil and candle dripped the top to make sure no water could come in.<br />There was to be an ice skating party on a flooded meadow and the evening before, we made a small hole in the ice and stuck the bottle underneath.We originally planned to blow up the bottle while everybody was on the ice ,but we got cold feet and exploded it that evening.Although it was just a quart of black powder,we learned a lot about a shock wave under water.It must have broken up about an acre of ice.We never did get caught,I guess nobody could believe that 12 year olds could get a hold of explosives.

NathanY

Commander

I wrapped my sister's boyfriend's car with 5000 sq ft of shrink wrap then poured 5 gallons of hydraulic oil all over it. I laughed for 2 weeks, he didnt.

ZmOz

Captain

Can't say...statute of limitations hasn't run out yet. :eek:

brother chris

Commander

Can't say...doctor says not to think about them. ;)

Homerr

Commander

Too many to list :eek: <br /><br /><br />H.

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

One cabbage night I was about 13 we had a neighbor that was a true hater of kids on the block he would call the cops on us for anything we fixed him we plastered his new caddy with paint striper, it rained that night ,in the morning large parts of the car finish was washing down the street..............and I don't feel guilty

Twidget

Commander

My sister broke up with a boyfriend and he blamed me. He started doing things to my car.<br /><br />I borrowed a transformer and hooked it up to my car. It was pretty cool, you would be withing a few feet and the hair on your arm would start to stand up.<br /><br />About 2 one morning, I heard a loud scream. The ex boyfriend had evidently come up to the car through the neighbors yard(did I mention there was a heavy dew that night?) You could see the footprints where he came up to the car, a large spot where someone had fallen and staggering footsteps leading away.<br /><br />Looking back, its amazing I didnt kill the little bugger. Oh well, he was a twit anyway. Not to mention my car got left alone after that. :)

Twidget

Commander

I had to face the base commander with my Dad, who could have lost a "stripe" due to my behavior.
Now I understand why my Dad always wanted to live off base. He never had to deal with the military hierarchy when I goofed up.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

One night I was walking home from a movie date when I had to pass through the high school grounds.<br /><br />There, in the bike rack was Irie Leonard's bike. Just a few yards away was the flagpole. I ran it up to the top and tied it off.<br /><br />Irie Leonard was our Principal. He was a war "hero" and a real jerk. He had flown two of the raids on the Ploesti oil refinery. Had a DFC and a Purple Heart. He dang near wore them to school and bragged constantly about them. No real hero I ever knew bragged.<br /><br />The next morning he walked out to the flagpole to run up the flag and whipped the rope off the cleat without looking up. Someone yelled at him and he got out of the way just in time to watch his bike turn to junk.<br /><br />I never told anyone and he never knew who did it. :D :D

Xcusme

Commander

Well, Well, Well !!! Now there you have it!<br /><br />Mr. JB, Now I can finally reveal my true identity. I have been masquerading here on iboats as Xcusme for quite a long time, patiently waiting for you to finally confess your dastardly act. You are gonna pay big time for what you did to my bike.<br /><br />Meet me in the principals office tomorrow morning. You'll recognize me, I'll be the guy wearing the medals.<br /><br />Principal<br />Irie Leonard

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

That my friends, i will take with me to my grave ;)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well, Irie. That was 1951. You were bigger, meaner and uglier than me back then.<br /><br />This is 2005. You are about 90. I am now bigger, meaner and uglier than you.<br /><br />Are you sure you want to do this?

Rudderman

Petty Officer 1st Class

In college once, one of my friends got their car clamped. We didn't want to pay the fine to get it removed so we waitied til it was dark and went and cut it off with an angle grinder. We brought it home as a trophy, and welded it back together again.<br /><br />A month or two later, while walkin to college one morning, we spotted the college president's lexus car, parked in a disabled parking spot!! So we went back home, got the clamp, bought a new lock for it and put it on his car, then phoned the local media.<br /><br />They had to cut the thing off with an oxy-acetylene torch because it was right out in the middle of the car park and they hadn't go an electric cable that long!

ehenry

Commander

When I was 13 and one of my sister's who was 17 at the time was laying out in the backyard all greased up with baby oil and iodine trying to get a tan. I went to the barn and loaded a 5 gallon bucket up with horse sh!t and hid out in the bushes and was throwing it at her. Well, I was having a problem hitting her so I got a running start and when I went past where she was laying I dumped the whole bucket on her. She came up off the ground in a dead run after me. I jumped the cattle gap and hit the gravel drive headed down to the highway. <br /><br />I had my Ked's cleats on and figured she'd never catch me seein how she was barefooted. Boy howdy was I wrong....she got in the grass strip between the gravel ruts and got close enough to split my skull with a pecan limb she scooped up on the way out of the yard. <br /><br />After she hit me I stopped, turned around and punched her dead in the mouth. Next thing I knew I was peddaling air cause Daddy had me by the hair of the head and the collar of my shirt and he commenced to wailing the tar outta me with a horse bridle that he snatched off the horse he was riding getting cows up. <br /><br />Only thing he said was "You don't hit girls". <br /><br />Then he put me down and looked at his bloody hand then said who cut you. I told him the story and he took me to Dr. Billie Flynn's house who lived down the highway from us and got me stitched up. 11 stitches.<br /><br />Dr. Flynn was the local veteranarian.

gaugeguy

Captain

Well, it concerns a prisoner from the Camp Pendleton brig I was guarding on a work detail, a lawnmower, a spark plug and a piece of wire about 3' long. If I divulged anymore I may be brought up on charges of prisoner abuse ;)

dhammann

Petty Officer 1st Class

When I was around 10 or 11 I was falsely accused of stealing tomatoes from this guy’s produce stand. I was very angry of the owner (accuser) so I wrapped steel aircraft cable around his entire stand, and then waited on a dump truck from the gravel pit to drive by. Just before the truck arrived I attached the cable to an oak tree on the opposite side of the road…..Wham! Blam!, produce, lumber and screen wire were scattered over a hundred yards.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Turned my wife's (then girlfriends) Licence Plates upside down on her car while she was at work. Hung a sign on the back that said. Honk if you can't read my tags. Police stopped her, and knew immediatly it was a prank, and they flipped them up for her. She retaliated by sending me flowers at work with a card saying. Bet your face is red now. Ouchhh, the boys at the shop rode me like a dog.

Xcusme

Commander

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Well, Irie. That was 1951. You were bigger, meaner and uglier than me back then.<br /><br />This is 2005. You are about 90. I am now bigger, meaner and uglier than you.<br /><br />Are you sure you want to do this?
Ahh? Yea, I see your point. Water under the bridge....Best to let it go.<br /><br />Best Wishes,<br />Irie

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Oh, where to start! We used to make bombs out of balloons and paper mache filled with flashpowder. They would blow a colvert our of the county road.<br />Way back in the day we would go to the local campground and move the outhouses about 6 feet back leaving the hole exposed in front of the outhouse.<br />Jack up the rear end of cars and set the rear axle on coke bottles. <br />Took my friends VW Bug, picked it up and carried it to the entrance of the school. Set it down in the doorway. It looked like Austin Powers trying to work it out of there. One time we tipped it on it's top and spun it like a top. Another day we were able to carry it into the school building and up onto the stage the evening before a school program. It was funny when the curtains opened. <br />Took a tape recorder, recorded about half of a cassette tape with silence, then recorded a child calling for help and crying for the rest of the tape. We hid the tape in the false ceiling between classrooms. With the auto rewind the tape kept playing and playing. That also was mildly amusing. <br />Took a black dry erase marker and outlined a teachers glasses so when he put them on his face the marker transferred to his face. He didn't notice when he took them off. Looked like he drew glasses on his head.<br />I better stop before I dig too deep.